Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just went and did the mega Christmas shop. The supermarket is beyond capacity. It was absolute hell. We struggled round and eventually finish and as a treat we go to maccy Ds. It's also fresh hell in there too and we shuffle round the drive thru, place our order and get the hell out of there.
    Park up to eat... Guess who's food is missing!? I was/am furious. Of course I'm the bad guy for being angry, I should smile through the rage instead.

Comment

Whoever is flying drones over Gatwick, please refrain.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
        Whoever is flying drones over Gatwick, please refrain.
        Why they just don’t shoot it down is beyond me.....

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
          I think it's too fast and the camera operator will see the cops from a mine away and bugger off. I'm very surprised the army doesn't have some means of combating them, like an emp or metal gear style chaff grenade.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
            Because it might drop on someone/something, it's not even nessacarily over the tarmack, it can be anywhere on the flightpaths of the planes.
            Also, that drone could be a kilometre in the air, so you'd be sniping a tiny fast moving piece of metal.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
              I think it's too fast and the camera operator will see the cops from a mine away and bugger off. I'm very surprised the army doesn't have some means of combating them, like an emp or metal gear style chaff grenade.
              There are, like the not-so-originally-named DroneGun and DroneCannon (for single drones and swarms respectively), but all involved bodies have been rather sluggish in passing norms to at least limit drone usage in such critical areas. There are a lot of ideas, some are already in place, but the main problem is that people have to apply common sense, which apparently is among the rarest of things nowadasy.

Comment

Last of four Christmas drinks seshes in two hours, dreading it when I should be looking forward but I can't wait until it's all done n' dusted tbh.

Comment

The army have the means to stop the drones. My company make the devices that do this, along with devices to stop iuds going off when military convoys pass. The question is why weren’t they used it available?

Comment

Thankful. The sesh is over for the year. Yeah, a few drinks at home on New Year's at home but that's different. No more work seshes, thank ****.

Was neither good nor bad value tonite. I woke up at 4 with a cold cuppa tea in front of me remembering nothing and feeling that blackout feeling, text my mate and apparently I just went quiet drunk, we all got a taxi and no trouble occurred, whatsoever.

2019: The Year Of Not Being A Wreckhead (as much).

Also, I reckon being on Propranolol adds a +75 stat to getting drunk.

Wanna get one last big drunken ramble in here before 2019 flobs its knob in us gobz. Weirdest thing is I was only out at teh pub like five hours, a bit less. Getting too old for this lark.

Jesus I could murder that balti pizza I had on Friday nite but the bastard takeaway is closed now...

Comment

Latest news appears to be that there weren't any drones in the first place and was just a prank call....

Comment

****ing unbelievable if true. Nice to see the innocent couple the old bill hauled in splashed all over the tabloids this morning and labelled morons too. Utterly ridiculous.

Comment

I hope they sue the papers. Trial by tabloid must be horrific

Comment

Having to go to the supermarket at 3pm on Christmas Eve. People are ****ing savages. Merry Christmas my arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                              Having to go to the supermarket at 3pm on Christmas Eve. People are ****ing savages. Merry Christmas my arse.
                              I just nipped.into the local Morrisons on the way home to.grab a load of bread and a little something to have with a cup of tea.

Before I left I spent about five minutes clearing some work emails and in that time I saw four near misses in the car park due to people driving like twats.

Comment

I saw a four car accordion crash on a B road on the way back. This time of year is twat central with people behind the wheel Ted.

Comment

Working...
                                X