Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
      Is that 1:1? @_@
      No 1/7 lol

Comment

One Piece, Three Boxes.

Comment

Two boxes lol.

Top box is my PS4 stick.

I just put him together, never sweated so much doing a statue before, the weight is insane ( total for both boxes was 41 kilo ), the stuff you have to put on it nuts. I don't think i'll be moving him to the besta for pics ( where i usually do them ), i'll just do em where he is lol

Very very very happy though! It's just insane to look at!

Comment

Finally made a move on my taiko no tatsujin arcade kit, spent today putting it together and painting all the extra details like the silver coin slots on the front and the feet as well as the bachi as i didn't want to use stickers, oh the stickers were a pain they were extremely thin and has super strong glue so positioning was a nightmare but managed not to screw anything up. I also got out the soldering iron & hot glue gun and modded my kit to add lights in there just like the arcade would have had. My very own teeny tiny taiko arcade, works pretty good with my figures, you can slot in extra screenshots by taking off the lid, also have access to the battery box in there to turn on the lights.

Comment

you know it looks good when I scrolled down the page quickly and thought it was the actual arcade machine That is excellent

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                No 1/7 lol
                1:7? You sure? It's either incredibly well packed, contains more than lone figure, but 1:7 sounds waay too small for that kind of boxes.

Comment

Kudos to Importaku for his crazy arcade machine, really smart mate. Good to see you go the extra bit with the lighting.

Here is my last pickup of the year.

My first fig in the HT IM line. Got some more pre-ordered, and I've started to save for the Hot Toys HB, which will no doubt have a credit card melting price tag.

Merry Christmas you bunch of filthy animals.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                    1:7? You sure? It's either incredibly well packed, contains more than lone figure, but 1:7 sounds waay too small for that kind of boxes.

Proper pics soon

Comment

Kokujo o tatsumaki

Comment

That Taito no Tatsujin arcade cab is fantastic, Importaku. It looks just like the real thing!

Comment

Had time today to open up the pressie from the wifey...

Some of the details are really nice like the work on the outfit

It does have one small issue on her boot but it's not really much & it doesn't worry me

All in all though she's lovely & I'm happy to have her in the growing Bombshell collection

Neil

Comment

Looks great Neil! Dot that foot with a paint pen.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                              Looks great Neil! Dot that foot with a paint pen.

Thanks Alex
                              Will do...any particular brand you recommend?

I saw that vid the other day, looking forward to getting my Magnus he looks damned impressive.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                                Thanks Alex
                                Will do...any particular brand you recommend?

I saw that vid the other day, looking forward to getting my Magnus he looks damned impressive.

Neil
                                I'd probably get a little pot of Revell or two they are on ebay for about ?1.20 delivered, always handy to have lying about, i've bought a few here and there and have quite a collection of colours now to tackle any little problems

Comment

Working...
                                X