Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics ahoy guys

So finally did some pics! He won't fit in the Besta ( my first statue not to fit, even my Conan Fury of the Beast fit lol ) due to him being around 22-24 inches in depth, so pics have been took where he is gonna sit, would have liked to do him with a clean black background but it wasn't possible.

I can't really say anymore about the statue, it's incredible, if you are a Zoro fan or a One Piece fan then you CAN NOT be without this, honestly it's not just an oustanding One Piece statue it's honestly one of the most impressive statues i've owned. I will say assemble it where you mean to keep it because it weighs a ton and is not easy to move around at all, hence why i got no pics from behind haha!

Comment

The extra base does it's job and was very cool of Tsume to put it in!

Also a couple of rough flash shots of my Tsume stuff so far, i kinda hope they do release some smaller stuff to fill the detolfs or they are gonna have to be replaced eventually lol. I know Usopp won't fit in, i'm doubting Itachi will and i really doubt Renji will either lol....Shiryu is a maybe

Usopp in the next couple of weeks!

Comment

Awesome man, I'd love to see a few images of the room!!

Comment

Excellent diorama, properly gives the impression of being something moving captured in still

Comment

Thanks all, it really is an amazing piece.

I will do room pics soon, i keep meaning do a video, i did one a while back at night with the cabinet lights on but it wasn't great.

Comment

Do you know what I never realised that your statue was from One Piece

When I first saw the boxes marked Zorro I thought you had a statue of this...

That statue is infinitely better though

Looks seriously impressive & I love the action pose for it

Neil

Comment

Some great recent additions, but in the words of Michael Bolton; now back to the good part

Was away over Christmas so unfortunately he spent the holidays in the local delivery office. I received the coin but nothing else, so don't know if there's any Amazon JP exclusive items as you get with the other figures. Only spent a little bit of time with the figure late last night.
                • Quite heavy and arguably the heaviest of my small collection. There is definitely some metal diecast in the feet. Easily the largest Masterpiece I own.
                • You get a few extra items but there isn't a lot included and I haven't bothered to take these out other than the gun.
                • He comes in robot mode and I haven't transformed him yet. The flap at the back is a bit naff and he definitely still has that boxy look about him like the G1 figure.
                • I noticed the head is quite loose and freely moves although I guess this is required if you want to fit the alternative face.

Very nice figure, although I'm not sure it is essential but I guess that depends on your view of the character or Masterpiece figures. Just glad that I have no more pre-orders or there are any Masterpiece figures on the horizon I want.

The shelf is buckling

A few pictures, apologies quality isn't the best partly due to the poor lighting:

Comment

LUSH!!!!!!!

He's looking fantastic buddy.
                  Need to order my one still but can't see him being a sell out so should have time.

SO glad he arrives in Robot mode & I won't have to go through that transformation sequence looks seriously scary lol

Yeah Magnus is my last TF on the horizon for a bit unless I start hitting the 3rd Party stuff & that might happen if I'm not careful...loads there that I want now (Brawny, Huff, Dinobots etc.) but I'm dying to see what the next official Takara MP will be.

I wan't a new Megatron or more cars dammit!!!

Neil

Comment

Giving Etrian Odyssey some love in form of Kotobukiya plastic kits...

I'd like to start them right now but I've got the Shinanju's legs staring at me begging for a body...

And these are some figures I've got between this post and...well, the previous post were I posted similar pictures.

Metallica from The Witch And The Hundred Knight

Chaika from Hitsugi No Chaika. Her design is closer to the novel design than the anime, but still quite far from Namaniku ATK's original.

Yosuga from Yosuga No Sora. Bought on a whim.

Comment

Is that last one sitting on a Mackintosh chair?

Comment

Mhmm, never realised it looks like one!

Comment

Are those Etrian kits coloured plastic like a Gunpla or are they plain grey or something like an Airfix?

Been tempted by the Imperial Girl.

EDIT - just Googled. Is the kit prepainted like this? If so, that's very impressive and cool!

Last edited by chopemon; 30-12-2014, 13:16.

Comment

Not completely pre-painted. Think of a High Grade, they get the largest areas coloured correctly but they lack the small details.

Comment

Sideshows 12 days has been running and a few great reveals so far! All these are of the actual statues too......just depends on when SS gets them up for order. A lot of the stuff from last year like the GOTG license and the Hobbit License they didn't even do anything with and they no longer have the license for neither.

With the exception of Aquaman i'll be getting the other 3, been wanting Jango for ages and i'm loving the pose and Spider-man might actually be the first Spider-man i am truly happy with! Really looking forward to seeing Aquaman as he's one of my fave DC characters just haven't got the room to do 1/4 DC stuff.......maybe if he looks insanely cool lol.

Another Red Sonja PF was announced too which is weird since the last one just came out.

Also Neil when i told my Mum i was having a Zoro statue she thought the exact thing, you think like my Mum......lol.
                              Last edited by NeoDragoN; 30-12-2014, 19:08.

Comment

Neo, that statue is one of the bestest I've seen in quite a while.

I'm quite jealous tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                X