Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Going to guess that the most important difference is it won't cost $800.
    I'm betting they tint the window to get the 1985 purchasers to buy it again, barring that i doubt much will change.

Comment

Damn why did i see this Ulysse 31 garage kit, want it sooooo bad the sculpt is fantastic.

Comment

Amazon is doing it's damn best to try and drain my credit card, this is so calling me but 28,000 yen is a lot for a figure well it is for me although the price seems cheap compared of looks of that £300 garage kit in the post above lol. Thing is diecast as it's a chogokin so shipping will be brutal.

Not gonna lie though i have wanted a lot of onepiece characters including the thousand sunny for a long time but i lack the cabinet space.

Comment

YASS, bandai finally did what i was planning to do at some point. I wanted to make a diorama with my Doraemon figures but it meant i'd have to build Nobitas room, while this is a lot less detailled than i'd have hoped the desk and chair are at least plastic and i have enough of Doraemons tools from various figures sets to flesh the room out really well i think my mario diorama will be going into storage so i have room in my cabinet to make this look amazing. Sorry Mario, Doraemon outranks you by a factor of 1000 the best thing is it's made to be in scale with the figuarts series of Doraemon figures so they should scale perfectly. They also released Doraemons time machine too suffice to say my preoerders are in although i may pick up the 2 specific figures to go with these sets as the Doraemon i have can't sit as the articulation doesn't go that far.

Man i LOOOOOVE Doraemon stuff

upgrade time the current setup

Plus the everyday adventures rement set from quite a few years back (glad i got this when i did as the price is astronomical for it now)

will take much enjoyment in creating some great setup pics when it turns up at the end of the month.
          Last edited by importaku; 07-07-2020, 23:07.

Comment

I have a large plush Doraemon [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] won for me in an arcade in Japan 2007. I'd love more Doraemon stuff but it would start yet ANOTHER collection for which I have too many

Comment

[MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]

Deffo post pics when you get the new stuff. I really like that tiny plate of dorayaki in your last picture above

Comment

Looking forward to doing a fun photo shoot with it all there’s plenty of ways for me to make doraemons tools work I need to see if my nobita figure has a set of hands for holding stuff. Doraemon has magnets in his hands for holding items but I will have to probably bodge a few things with blutack to make some things work as not everything has magnets built in. Wish they made more sets of just his gadgets as I find them fantastic it’s my fave part of doraemon.

Comment

Transformers X Quiccs

Comment

Last year it was Ghostbusters x Transformers

This year it's Ghostbusters x My Little Pony

Comment

Move over gunpla there's a new king in town LOOL i pissed myself laughing when i saw this and you can bet your ass i ordered one. A cup noodle plamo kit. I mean who wouldn't want to painstakingly build a cup noodle. I love how it says definitely not ready in 3 mins

That detail, it's very me.

Comment

Another Doraemon has been released, the interactive ones don't surface often it's been quite a few years since the My Doraemon was released and that now goes for 50,000 for a used one well on amazon anyway. Looks like Takara Tomy is releasing one that does some new stuff mainly it seems to have a NFC reader in his 4th dimensional pocket so you can use the various cards that come with him, i can never turn down a new interactive Doraemon not sure if his vocabulary is as large as the other one but i'll see when he turns up. Preorder placed, my birthday present to myself and comes out around my birthday too ahh what timing. Not exactly cheap at nearly 20,000 yen but i can't resist these suckers i have learnt the lesson of buy now or you end up paying dearly later. The chogokin doraemon anniversairy figure cost me 11,000 but now you won't be able to get one unless you have 40,000 it's madness how stupid prices get.

lol totally not a staged demonstration with a creepy family but i'll let it slide.

Last edited by importaku; 14-07-2020, 00:47.

Comment

I do love this and I'd love to have the matching Mechagodzilla statue, but this is an eye-watering US$245.00!
                          Last edited by QualityChimp; 14-07-2020, 08:27.

Comment

Hope he makes a roaring noise

Comment

Comment

Asda are selling Gundam t-shirts!

Comment

Working...
                                X