User Tag List

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 69777879
    Transformers, cup noodles in disguise. Cup noodle, more than meets the eye.

Another one for my collection, been after the 40th anniversairy one for aaaaaaaages. Finally got one tracked down, he sits next to my other one safely protected until i need to time a cup noodle for 3 minutes then he is brought into action.

And for those people that don't know what on earth it is, behold the awesomeness of having a mini robot time your noodles.

I’d be impressed if Pot Noodles could transform into something that’s actually fit for human consumption...

I never realised I needed a cup noodle robot in my life until now

Quote Originally Posted by _SD_ View Post
    I’d be impressed if Pot Noodles could transform into something that’s actually fit for human consumption...
    CupNoodle is waaaaaaay nicer than Pot Noodle.

I really miss the curry ones. You just can't get them in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Asura View Post
    CupNoodle is waaaaaaay nicer than Pot Noodle.

I really miss the curry ones. You just can't get them in the UK.
    Asura speaks the thruth you really can't compare Japanese cup noodles to the vile pot noodle they are literally nothing alike apart from they both come in a pot. It's not the first time i have bulk bought noodles in large amounts from Amazon Japan. I could easily live off Japanese instant noodles and never tire of them there are so many kinds i'd never get bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Blobcat View Post
    I never realised I needed a cup noodle robot in my life until now
    I can't even remember how if found about them but when i first saw one working i fell in love with it, the fact that Nissin went ahead and had these made makes me really happy. Think each one had about 10,000 made and you won them by a lottery system where you put an entry in by attaching proof of purchase. So far there are 5 different models of the robo timer, i have the 2 fancier versions the other 3 are all part of the same set but they each have a personality all of their own the curry one even has a moustache lol. Lemme see if i can find a pic of the others.

There is one other robot Nissin did for their chicken ramen range, they turned their mascot into a robo timer. I really want that one too but like with most robo timers they have 3 figure price tags.

Adorable
    Last edited by importaku; 21-07-2018 at 11:13 AM.

@importaku do you have some curry cup noodles then? I'd pay over the odds for a few of them.