No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot wait until the 25th... A Voyager Based Gestalt!

Comment

[MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION]

Good channel for "Transformer History and Lore"

Comment

Made a deal with my wife that if I hit a certain art sales target, I could buy a new MS Transformer. Should be noted that she told me to go ahead and buy it anyway - I was the one who put a target on it because we're supposed to be saving. I hit the target today. So... this is exciting! I wonder what I'll go for.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Made a deal with my wife that if I hit a certain art sales target, I could buy a new MS Transformer. Should be noted that she told me to go ahead and buy it anyway - I was the one who put a target on it because we're supposed to be saving. I hit the target today. So... this is exciting! I wonder what I'll go for.
          Awesome dude, that's great

Any ideas who you might go for?

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
            Awesome dude, that's great

Any ideas who you might go for?

Neil
            Really not sure. Availability is limiting the choices but I’m currently seriously considering one of the Tracks models. Either Tracks, Loudpedal or Road Rage. They’re all great. But I’m open to suggestions!

Comment

Really not sure. Availability is limiting the choices but I’m currently seriously considering one of the Tracks models. Either Tracks, Loudpedal or Road Rage. They’re all great. But I’m open to suggestions!
              All good choices
              I have all 3 but Loudpedal & Road Rage both unopened

I had actually been thinking of selling them as they don't really fit what I want these days

Neil

Comment

Not sure you should sell, to be honest. Stocks of all of them seem to be running low and you might regret it later if you get rid of them!

Comment

Congratulations. Your Sunstreaker stuff was incredible. Would love to see some Shockwave or Megs in similar style...with an All Hail Megatron aesthetic...

"Vitruvian Perceptor"

Comment

Not sure you should sell, to be honest. Stocks of all of them seem to be running low and you might regret it later if you get rid of them!
                    Yeah you're probably right
                    Just thinking about what the pennies would get me instead lol

I'm not really worried about Diaclone repaints, but that said I was eyeing up Exhaust earlier

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                      Yeah you're probably right
                      Just thinking about what the pennies would get me instead lol

I'm not really worried about Diaclone repaints, but that said I was eyeing up Exhaust earlier

Neil
                      Yeah, I wouldn’t be hugely into the repaints myself (although there is something wonderfully perverse about the idea of owning a yellow Sideswipe with a red Sunstreaker) but, on their own merit, the versions of that Tracks model just look very cool.

Comment

MP Tracks and Bumblebee ordered!

Comment

Spotted out in the wild today...

Astrotrain found 10 feet up high on the aisle. Already have Springer, Arcee, Apeface, and the Combiner Wars Devastator Voyager set at nearly 200 notes. Cannot justify Astrotrain at present. Sunstreaker looks a fantastic reproduction,

Double Dealer looks awesome as well, always wanted him as a kid in the 1980s getting bought for sure...

Runabaout, Runamuck looks great too...The Decepticons were just cooler...

This battle rap is genius....
                          Last edited by CAPCOM; 02-12-2020, 17:03.

Comment

(although there is something wonderfully perverse about the idea of owning a yellow Sideswipe with a red Sunstreaker)
                            My idea is to get Takara Sideswipe, Badcube Red Alert and X-Transbots Crackup, so there's a selection of different ways to transform the same car. Not sure what I'll do about Cordon and Spinout!

I'd love to have 2 of each, so I could do a display in both modes, but that's just insane.
                            I also thought about doing that with the Legends scale as that's a little bit more reasonably priced!

Comment

The problem with those Earthrise vehicles is that they look similar to the G1 real world vehicles, but not close enough.

I'd love a Masterpiece Runabout that turns into a Lotus Esprit Turbo!

Rather than this:

Still, £17 is a nice price point.
                              Last edited by QualityChimp; 05-08-2021, 15:58.

Comment

Just re-release Generation One as a line in Die Cast Hasbro its what everybody wants really!

Love this last image of all the official box art

Last edited by CAPCOM; 02-12-2020, 17:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X