Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    I was watching this video of a combiner TF that has Optimus and Jetfire in the mix.

It looks top heavy though, so it got me wondering, what's the best Devastator figure?
    Am I right in thinking there are some figures coming out that are combiners but with just three robots?
    @Soundwave, any ideas?
    The 3 robot Combiner is a 3rd party offering called Trinity Force (Road Ceaser) from TFC Toys
    He looks good but VERY mixed reviews on the quality

As for Devastator you have 2 options.
    The cheaper option is the Hasbro/Takara Combiner Wars/Unite Wars version
    The Takara Unite Wars one is better as the paint apps are better but either would be good & around £150-£200 much better than option 2

Toyworld Constructor...he is an absolute beast but clocks in at around $500 for the full set of 6 figures but damn if he doesn't cut an impressive figure & he scales just as a combiner should with the MP line...

Here's pics of them all

Toy World Constructor (yes that is Masterpiece MP-10 Prime standing next to him!! )

Hasbro Combiner Wars (those are the actual Masterpiece Decepticons there too so he does scale well enough to consider for his reasonable cost)

Takara Unite Wars

And here's a guide to the difference's between the 2 versions & which is better

Hope that helps buddy

Neil

Comment

Some pics!

Comment

Thanks, [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION]. I knew you'd come up trumps!
        I'm not spending $500 dollars, though!

What's the score with the NBK one? What's the general opinion of that?

Oh, [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION], they're so great.

I love how it's the same car, but they transform differently.

So tempted...

Comment

Thanks, [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION]. I knew you'd come up trumps!
          I'm not spending $500 dollars, though!

What's the score with the NBK one? What's the general opinion of that?

Oh, [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION], they're so great.

I love how it's the same car, but they transform differently.

So tempted...
          No worries buddy
          Lol no me either
          Was Ebaying the Hasbro one earlier & that is getting on for around £300 now as well

Hmmm can't say I really like that one
          The Torso looks really off & the face is pretty poor too

Neil

Comment

Yeah, but it's £58 versus $300!

Comment

Yeah, but it's £58 versus $300!
              Ha ha thats a good point but sadly even at £58 I couldn't bring myself to buy it

Comment

Nanachi from Made In Abyss by Kotobukiya. I was surprised how small the figure is, and I absolutely love it. 3DS XL for size comparison.

Comment

I dug out my old Sunstreaker to compare. That's some difference:

Comment

Could someone advise me where would be the best place to buy this TF fig from please (when it’s released)?

Historically, I would have thought perhaps TrU?, but with that avenue a non starter, I’m not sure where to turn.

Preferably UK based and they do decent packaging.

Thank to post from Yenting Lai on to TFND - Transformers Never Die Facebook group, we have a detailed gallery of the highly expected Studio Series Leader Class Blackout. We get a very nice and complete gallery (almost 60 pictures) with pictures in and out of the box, the inner diorama, shots from different angles in both modes, transformation...

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                      Could someone advise me where would be the best place to buy this TF fig from please (when it’s released)?

Historically, I would have thought perhaps TrU?, but with that avenue a non starter, I’m not sure where to turn.

Preferably UK based and they do decent packaging.

http://news.tfw2005.com/2018/03/22/s...97#more-361097
                      Here ya go my good man

All your favourite transformers toys series, Generations, Masterpiece, G1 Reissue / Platinum, Legacy, War for Cybertron, Diaclone, Power of the Primes etc. Different classes: Deluxe, Commander, Leader, Voyager, Titan etc

Can't recommend them enough used Kapow loads over the years

Neil

Comment

You’re the man Neil! Salute.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                          You’re the man Neil! Salute.
                          He he you're welcome, always happy to help people spend money

Neil

Comment

Seen these, [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION]?

Comment

Yeah the Unrustable Bastards look great & by all accounts they are awesome figures

Here's a review from one of the guys I follow on Twitter with some amazing pictures to boot

Whilst I'm sure that many people, like me, tend to appreciate the wonderful world of Transformers as our sole collecting focus, that doesn...

I hadn't seen the Akira inspired one but he looks freaking awesome

Neil

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X