Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar, Knight of Astora from Dark Souls by Gecco
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like briareoskerensky.
    Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 21-01-2018, 09:52.

Comment

That looks incredible! Are the pics yours?

The Ulala I ordered from AmiAmi is awaiting clearance from customs...

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
        That looks incredible! Are the pics yours?
        Yes, I took those for the video I did.

Comment

Amazon has put up listings for the Full Metal Alchemist Nendoroid Action Figures, revealing the release date. The Alphonse Elric and Edward Elric figurines are coming out on the 25th of April while the Roy Mustang figures will be released on the 25th of July. If you are interested, you can preorder the products with the following links:

You can also check out images (even more can be found in the aforementioned listings) of each, as well as Amazon’s list of features, below:

A Good Smile import
          From the classic manga and anime
          Includes three face plates for multiple expressions
          Specially articulated arm parts for display options
          Alchemy effect and wall parts

A Good Smile import
          From the hit anime series
          Includes two Cats
          Chest plate can be removed to display cat laying inside his armor

A Good Smile import
          From the hit anime series
          Flame effect parts capture his classic finger snap pose
          Articulated arms for posing option

Comment

All already up on Nin-Nin game

Under £30 each plus shipping

Pretty tempting

Neil

Comment

The forum meltdown has totally decimated this thread, there is so much great stuff just lost to the ether & think to save it from dying entirely I should pop up my most recent arrivals since Christmas

2 new Transformers in the form of Diaclone Tracks Repaint LoudPedal from my brother for Christmas & my first new Masterpiece purchase since Megatron the mighty Sunstreaker who seems to be widely regarded as one of the greatest figures in the MP line period (can't comment as not opened him yet)

Lastly I have my biggest purchase for a long time but after missing out on the release of the figure from the original movie that there was no way I was skipping this one from the 2nd & IMO best movie & ordered him as soon as he was in stock in Japan & I am so pleased with him, he looks frankly amazing in hand.

Hot Toys BttF2 Marty McFly

The Hover Board is so cool & the Newspaper & Almanac actually have proper readable writing in them...

This however has lead me to a slight problem because I am now hovering over more Hot Toys after staying away from them for a long time so this could get expensive

So yeah those are my latest gets

Neil

Comment

Not quite figures but cool all the same, recently put together these 3 Totoro papercraft kits.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                  The forum meltdown has totally decimated this thread, there is so much great stuff just lost to the ether & think to save it from dying entirely I should pop up my most recent arrivals since Christmas
                  Really sorry about the meltdown, Soundwave, feel free to repost any of your gets from the last year.
                  Thanks for helping repopulate some of the missing content.

Comment

Spot the dopplegangers on the shelves.

Random win on Ebay, expected them to be twice as big but still pleased. The K.K slider one is much nicer than the Amiibo.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      Not quite figures but cool all the same, recently put together these 3 Totoro papercraft kits.

WANT!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        Really sorry about the meltdown, Soundwave, feel free to repost any of your gets from the last year.
                        Thanks for helping repopulate some of the missing content.
                        Its ok man one of those rare things
                        To be honest I can't remember whats missing now anyway

Did have something else new on Wednesday though

Make Toys version of Powermaster Optimus Prime with God Ginrai armour
                        As usual no time to open him up so here's some inbox shots for the time being

Teeny Tiny Optimus

Neil

Comment

Ha! That's awesome!
                          What series is that Prime from?

Comment

It's G1 Powermaster Prime he was in the Japanese cartoon Super God Masterforce which we never got

The original G1 Toy looks like this

But in Jpn they released him with extra armour to make him God Ginrai like this...

The Maketoys version I have there is their Legends scale take on the complete God Ginrai set & is super poseable

Neil

Comment

Ah, nice.

I tailed off when they stopped being robots in disguise, around the Headmasters era.

Comment

Working...
                              X