X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Thanks man
    He looks ok but I can't get over his size
    I'm more looking forward to the X-Transbots version as he looks the better fit for the rest of the line ups...plus he's only going for £30!!!!!!
    Too much of a bargain to not get & as Menasor is my fave Combiner I need the best I can get

Neil

Comment

Am I right in thinking there's no images of the other DX9 Stunticons and the X-Transbots are just CG renders at the moment?

Comment

Am I right in thinking there's no images of the other DX9 Stunticons and the X-Transbots are just CG renders at the moment?
        No nothing at the moment just the renders
        Can't wait to see more prototypes though

Comment

Got a couple of new Gunpla kits to build...

Comment

Wow! Massive and with lights!
            Pics when they're done, please.

From one _SD_ to another!

Comment

EVA01 is lifting off in the Parfom series! Phat! Company teamed up with the garage kit dealer 'RyunRyunTei' Toona Kanshi to codevelop a new generation of action figures known as the Parfom series! The next figure to join the series is Evangeli...

EVA01 is lifting off in the Parfom series!
              Phat! Company teamed up with the garage kit dealer 'RyunRyunTei' Toona Kanshi to codevelop a new generation of action figures known as the Parfom series! The next figure to join the series is Evangelion Unit-01 from the "Rebuild of Evangelion"! The Parfom's unique chibi appearance and articulation allow the EVA01 to be posed in all sorts of scenes from the series!

The mouth has been specially articulated and the head can be moved out forward allowing you to pose the unit in Berserk Mode! Both a Pallet Rifle and Progressive Knife are included as weapons, and the Umbilical Cable on the back can be attached and even used as an alternative stand!

*Evangelion Unit-01 "Awakened Ver." and Evangelion Unit-01 "Metallic Ver." are also planned for released in the future.

Comment

My first Transformer!

I know it’s tantamount to heresy saying you’re not a fan of Transformers around these parts, so I’ll just say it’s taken till now for me to buy a TF figure. But what a figure! It went straight on my shopping list as soon as I first caught sight of it.

Comment

I don’t normally do video game statues, but this Chun Li is pretty amazing... she’s really quite tempting me.

Comment

The Tokyo Toy show gave fans their first look at the newst version of a Masterpiece Optimus Prime, which we will call MP Optimus 3.0 until we get an official number or labelling. However, photos were not allowed so the only photo we got was grainy and not

"The Tokyo Toy show gave fans their first look at the newest version of a Masterpiece Optimus Prime, which we will call MP Optimus 3.0 until we get an official number or labelling. However, photos were not allowed so the only photo we got was grainy and not the ideal first look at a figure that will probably cost fans a pretty penny. Luckily, MP Optimus Prime 3.0 features in the latest Figure King magazine and while we do not have high quality scans yet, we do have a much better look at the toy than ever before.*

Fellow Seibertronian Cyberpath found these images and sent them our way so taht we can in turn share them with you. It is the same image shown at Tokyo Toy show but clearer and bigger, letting us see the details. We also get a further confirmation that this will be released in 2019."

Comment

Hmm, I can see the differences but it's only in the way that makes me think if we're getting into V3's the line is at the point it should end.

Comment

There are still a bunch of characters not covered but I guess that could be licensing issues.

Comment

Look at those legs!
                          She could crush man's head between thighs like sparrow's egg!
                          Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                          I don’t normally do video game statues, but this Chun Li is pretty amazing... she’s really quite tempting me.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KOTOBUKIY...oAAOSw-WFapqik

Comment

Look at those legs!
                            She could crush man's head between thighs like sparrow's egg!
                            I’m really tempted to buy this.

It would go next to my existing Sakura and Cammy Bishoujos... and my Tekken ones... and my Sniper Wolf MGS one...

Comment

I'm not 100% on board with some of these Bishoujos. Like a sexy Freddy Kreuger?!
                              I know, let's take a character that's a paedophile and murderer and turn him into a sexy laydee!

However, that Chun Li is foxy and would look even better as a set.
                              You get paid next week...

Comment

I'm not 100% on board with some of these Bishoujos. Like a sexy Freddy Kreuger?!
                                I know, let's take a character that's a paedophile and murderer and turn him into a sexy laydee!

However, that Chun Li is foxy and would look even better as a set.
                                You get paid next week...
                                No more space in the cabinet!!

Comment

Working...
                                X