No announcement yet.

Dariusburst: Chronicle Saviours (Steam/PS4/PSVita) review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vita download version is only ?16.69 now too. Think I'll bite at that.

Comment

Originally posted by gordon View Post
      Vita download version is only ?16.69 now too. Think I'll bite at that.
      Excellent price for the vita version,which is superb

Comment

I really wish this would get a physical PS4 release as I am interested, but no matter how much content it has, my digital ceiling is ?20 max.

Comment

Digital Vita version is GO! Undoubtedly I'll end up with the PS4 version too after I give it a shot...

Comment

Anyone able to confirm if cross save exists, and if so, whether physical Vita (JPN) would pair up with digital PS4 (UK)? Bit of a long shot, I know...

Comment

It is cross save but not sure about region saves.Did anybody see the Sega dlc coming for this game?http://segabits.com/blog/2016/02/17/...-force-ii-dlc/
              Last edited by BIG EDD; 18-02-2016, 15:11.

Comment

Cross-save is region locked.

I went digital because Vita and Vita TV. Negates the need for the PS4 game also.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

It's been the reason I've actually tried using my VitaTV, but annoyingly it requires a dual shock 3/4 - arcade sticks do not work.

Comment

I don't feel that this game benefits from a stick. It's too slow to need one. Plus playing on a Vita then swapping to a stick is too weird for me. Vita and DS4 are similar enough to swap between them and keep the same level of skill.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

This is currently ?27.99 on UK psn.

Comment

... aaaaand I've just managed to complete nuke my save this morning. Ugh. Have really enjoyed this, but I think that might be me stopping - we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                          ... aaaaand I've just managed to complete nuke my save this morning. Ugh. Have really enjoyed this, but I think that might be me stopping - we'll see.
                          Didn't it back up?

Comment

I'll have a look but I doubt it; I've been playing it with the Vita in safe mode as it's usually on my commute that I get to play. Today in the flat was the first time I've had it online in ages, with the intent of synching up the trophies - then this happened. Hah!

Comment

Will this ever drop in price? 50 quid on PSN. Has it ever dropped?

Comment

I'm fairly sure it's been on sale before.

Comment

Working...
                                X