No announcement yet.

The Division 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Anthem knocked on the head I'm finding myself thinking about this game more and more despite how much else has come out and will be coming out in March. At the moment I could nab it for £32 and being on PC would negate several issues with performance, the original was great fun too but my sole concern remains how much of a less interesting looking retread it could be.

Comment

Ubisoft details its post-launch plans for The Division 2, which includes free content for a full year, a Year One Pass and cosmetic microtransactions.

Year One content detailed

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
        With Anthem knocked on the head I'm finding myself thinking about this game more and more despite how much else has come out and will be coming out in March. At the moment I could nab it for £32 and being on PC would negate several issues with performance, the original was great fun too but my sole concern remains how much of a less interesting looking retread it could be.
        I'd try the open beta its live this weekend and gives you a pretty good idea of the world and how the games plays via a pretty comprehensive demo.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          It looks amazing. I can't wait

Comment

Played this for a few hours last night (standard PS4) with a friend and we had a good time. I like how the fights are very doable, but if you are not paying attention, you can quickly get done in.

The guns feel good and the gunplay is sound enough. Playing with a friend is great for doing some tactical approach play, flanking etc.

I've never played the first game, but so far so good. Pre-ordered.
            Last edited by hudson; 02-03-2019, 09:21.

Comment

Wanted to have a quick go on this last night, ended up playing for hours lol. Did a few missions with other players and it went pretty smooth. This is an expensive month I still need to log in and do one of the end game missions, it would keep disconnecting me when I tried to use their premade characters.
              Last edited by Adam; 02-03-2019, 11:39.

Comment

Been hammering the beta as well. Loving it as much as #1 but it seems downgraded on graphics - first one blew me away this one not so much a lot of pop in which didn't happen for the first game.

Comment

After only touching on the closed beta due to its many issues I've thoroughly played the open beta and done pretty much everything on offer. If the release version is anywhere near as big an improvement as it was between the two betas I'll be happy.

Still some minor issues with sound and a bit of pop-in, especially when scoping but it looks like a bug rather than performance.
                  In this clip you can see where some objects appear ok, load a low poly model then back to ok again.

I cancelled my regular preorder and went for the gold ed as I'm confident it will be ok.

EDIT - Forgot to add how fluid the player movement is and loving the vaulting etc.
                  Last edited by smouty; 04-03-2019, 07:31.

Comment

I didn't bother with the open beta... as I caved and preordered the full game, it'll all be fresh come release day now and pretty much riding the joy of the first game into this one

Comment

Small patch for day one, if you're buying physical.

The Division 2's day one patch is 90GB for physical edition owners on PS4 - And around 50GB on Xbox One.

Comment

Small patch indeed
                        Is there anything on the Shipping disc?? Feck sake

Comment

Question peeps who've picked this up = can you import your Division 1 agent?

Comment

I gots it. It is ace, but no, you cannot import your character from D1.

Comment

Brilliant game - more of the same really

Comment

Best game of this generation. This game is incredible and simply outstanding. Looks stunning in 4K on the One X too

Comment

Working...
                                X