No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 4: Andromeda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New teaser out, the "one" doing the talking makes me think this is alternative universe where ME1-3 events don't exist, to which im perfectly ok with, if they can reuse the world and aliens they built for a completely new story.

Comment

Isn't that the ultimate cop out? Poof, it's all under the rug never existed. Especially when violate went to such lengths fleshing the galaxy and its inhabitants out?

I thought the story was set well after the events of 1-3? A rebirth of the Galaxy so to speak?

Comment

I can't wait.

Comment

EA has confirmed that a new Titanfall game and Mass Effect: Andromeda are slated to launch before 31st March 2017.When …

EA has stated that ME4 will release sometime before March 31st 2017. In the quote they specify Battlefield 5 will release in the holiday season (presumably its usual late Oct/Nov slot) and that ME4 will launch later in the fiscal year. Don't be surprised if this ends up being a 2017 release.
          Last edited by Neon Ignition; 29-01-2016, 07:07.

Comment

BioWare's ex-general manager Aaryn Flynn claims EA didn't force them into all the really poor decisions made on Mass Effect Andromeda, so it's all BioWare's fault

Former Bioware boss Aaryn Flynn dispels stereotypes surrounding Electronic Arts, such as their supposed leash on creative freedom and their purported mandate to develop on Frostbite engine.

Comment

Insert Anchorman 'I don't believe you.gif' on that part about microtransactions. His answer is not only a contradiction in itself, but the initial response is also likely not true.

With regards to the game although I've never played it, it's quite possible the main problems are just a result of a poor implementation or wasn't a very good game to begin with.

Comment

It's a flawed game and I could believe it was largely down to Bioware though they'd be unlikely to dob EA in at the moment anyway. Their slow decline in quality would suggest Andromeda would end up troubled regardless and I'm keeping my hopes low for Anthem

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                  ...they'd be unlikely to dob EA in at the moment anyway.
                  Indeed. But then his answer shouldn't have started 'Not in my experience, no'. The rest of the answer was fine.

Comment

This is sitting at £6.49 at the moment on the store. Worth a punt?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                      I saw that. Still haven’t heard a good word said about it.

Comment

As far as I can tell it's worthless; not even worth your time let alone paying for the privilege

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                          It's not absolutely terrible, but you can get a month's EA Access which has it included for £4 which is probably plenty to finish what you want to play of it, along with access to a load of other stuff.

Comment

Working...
                          X