Mass Effect 4: Andromeda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mass Effect 4: Andromeda

BioWare has shown off a selection of new concept images from Mass Effect 4, including the homeworlds of two new alien s…

Bioware has revealed some concept art from Mass Effect 4 to show off the direction the game is headed.

And maybe some Mako action?

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 15-06-2015, 22:02.

Going through mass effect 3 at the moment and loving it so can't wait for this, though with the reaper threat over, what comes next?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
      Going through mass effect 3 at the moment and loving it so can't wait for this, though with the reaper threat over, what comes next?
      I haven't played much of the game to know, but shouldn't you put this in a spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by baad bwoy View Post
        I haven't played much of the game to know, but shouldn't you put this in a spoiler
        Given the overall plot of the series, it's comparable with saying "with evil defeated".

Comment

Its a series I would like to play through at some point, but fair enough

Comment

I guess this will not feature Shepard? Doesn't make sense as the Mass Effect drivers were destroyed, making interstellar travel impossible. ...?

Comment

Bioware plays down chatter that ME4 will be similar to Dragons Age Inquisition and says the biggest boost to the new game has been ditching PS3 and 360

Comment

A new marketing survey for Mass Effect 4 has leaked online and claims to reveal detailed descriptions of the game's set…

If reliable, the survey information in the link could give an idea of what to expect from ME4

Comment

Really jonesing for a new mass effect. Possibly the game to make me go next gen

Comment

I love Mass Effect, one of my fav video game series in recent memory, I can't wait to see the universe they come up with next.

Comment

So we have the release 'window' of holiday 2016

EA just announced Mass Effect: Andromeda, the next game in the sci-fi role-playing action shooter series.It's due out "…

Trailer which as soon as a hokey music stops it sounds like one for the Bay Transformers films

Comment

Uh...that 'hokey music' was Johnny Cash. Ban request, please!

Comment

Not a critique of Cash, but so out of place for ME

Comment

I thought Cash's Riders on the Storm was quite apt. Seemed to suggest your character is a kind of 'space cowboy/dangerous outlaw' (if that doesn't sound too cheesy!!), prospecting for opportunities (which was suggested by him/her scrolling through different destinations), rather than a stooge of some shady corporation or a shill for store discounts, as you were in ME1-3.

Comment

Mass Effect FireFly?

Comment

Working...
                              X