Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is ANYONE going to seriously defend this?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is ANYONE going to seriously defend this?

Last edited by Grapple Convoy; 10-11-2014, 22:37.

He's not pushing anything. He's trying to help you. Ffs!

Comment

Charles is trying to help you out, he does a huge amount for this site and its community. We all tried to help you both in this recent thread and the identical one from a month or two back, I'm not sure there's much anyone else can say at this point.

Comment

This was discussed a while back. By all accounts it did appear to be pyramid selling. It should not be offered via this forum in my honest opinion.

Comment

Is anyone going to SERIOUSLY defend this?
          Last edited by Grapple Convoy; 10-11-2014, 22:47.

Comment

I agree with nakamura - it doesn't belong here

But I also don't think he is bring aggressive, I've been asked twice over the years or it might have been once over two occasions anyway when I said I wasn't interested he didn't chase it and I heard nothing about it

Charles is one of the guys here I've met in real life and he is a nice guy and very easy to talk to

Comment

And is perfectly legal, and since he pays the bills around here I'd say he's well within his rights.

Comment

No, it does not belong on here. This is a gaming forum, not a place to promote yourself and make money.
                I don't think for a second Charles is a bad guy, far from it. It should not be on here in any form for me.

Comment

Is ANYONE willing to defend this?

Comment

No one?

Comment

In my experience Charles hasn't been aggressive. I spoke to him about it and declined after a conversation and nothing more was said.

Comment

I so-called "ignored" the advice in the IT jobs thread as I didn't trust any of the links people posted.
                        Last edited by Grapple Convoy; 10-11-2014, 22:38.

Comment

It seems like a lot of that advice was genuine.

Comment

Wasnt one of them a link to buy a book? Why ask people for advice if you don't trust anyone?

You are coming across as quite an odd fellow. I'd never noticed that in the past.

Comment

Which begs the question, if you are distrustful of all the advice given to you here- why ask?

Comment

Working...
                              X