• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
    We have a cat toy called Dead B1rd
    Ha like it.

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    Actually...I don't name the fodder that is cat toys...Destined for destruction at the paws of the cute devils.
    You dress them up though right?

Comment

QC!

I been meaning to actually say it for a while but seems everyone mentioned it in the irks thread lol. So here it is in the right place!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        The theatre?! We'll, la-de-dah Mr Fancypants. Eastenders isn't good enough for you any more, QC?
        Here's the weekend photoshop challenge:
        Zone of the Eastenders

GO!

Comment

Comment

Super Smash Bros on a TI-83/84 calculator

Smash Bros. for TI-83/84 calculators ⊟ Obviously, we’re not talking about a 1-for-1 port here. You’re not going to be playing For Glory matches online with Rosalina’s full moveset against three other people in the Nintendogs stage. That doesn’t make this Smash Bros. Open TI-83/84 project from Hayleia any less impressive. It looks like the game only supports Falco and Fox so far, but it has multiplayer. Oh, and it’s free. If you want more than that, maybe you can help Hayleia with development. BUY Amiibos, Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS, upcoming releases

Comment

One of my favourite clock kits ever, is finally going for a proper production run on indiegogo. The creator gave the instructions for free on instructables and sold the kit to eager electronics builders but this is the first time he has gone for building them as complete finished clocks, they look amazing. Probably the first time i will have ever backed anything.

Comment

That God Hand review of 3.0. I know it is ancient history now but it puts everything else way out of context. Sonic Boom (Wii U) scored 4.3 on there. That means Sonic Boom is a better game than God Hand.

It also means that their score of 3.0 for NeverDead puts it on par with God Hand.

Can't take their scoring seriously at all.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                  QC!

I been meaning to actually say it for a while but seems everyone mentioned it in the irks thread lol. So here it is in the right place!
                  Again, thanks for your kind words, gang.

It really means a lot to me that I make a few of you chuckle and you appreciate my positive disposition. Thank you for telling me.

Apologies to the rest of you that I constantly wind up!

Theatre was great! It wasn't Planet of the Apes - The Musical, it was The Perfect Murder. The play starts with a man declaring he's going to kill his wife and how he'll use his extensive knowledge of TV whodunits to get away with it.

It was pretty funny with plenty of potshots at TV detectives like "Benedict Cucumberpatch".

Comment

Mr Kirov and his modern games rant. Made me smile.

Comment

Chap at work finished at 15.00.

At 19.15 he called the store apologising that he was running late.

He thought it was 07.00 and he'd overslept therefore missing the start of his shift!

Moral of the story...the 24 hour clock is your friend.

Comment

Android 5.0 installing on my 2013 Nexus 7

Comment

1st world things: being jealous of someone else having access to a new OS earlier LOL. My S4 mini won't be updated by Samsung till probably April at the earliest (if at all). If it gets crossed off the list, I'll move to Cyanogenmod as soon as it is ready for lolipop.

Comment

I got Lollipop on my N5 last night it seems great so far, too.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                              I got Lollipop on my N5 last night it seems great so far, too.
                              I can't keep up with you kids and your naughty euphemisms.

Comment

She asked me for a euphemism, so I gave her one...

*trombone*

Comment

Working...
                                X