Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, they’re modified official controllers, so it makes sense there’d be a premium because someone is modifying them by hand. Reading their site, a lot of work appears to go into each one.

So you take that back, DT. TAKE THAT BACK

Comment

Ah, what do I know? I just think you could buy a bunch of actual games for that money. I guess I’m usually happy with standard controllers unless it’s adding some feature that they don’t have. You go buy your fancy controllers and play on your yacht in your Van Gogh gallery eating caviar wearing your Armani suit and maybe also driving your Ferrari (it’s a big yacht).

Comment

Someone has knocked one of my wing mirrors off. It's only €50 to replace but now I'm going to have to source all the tools from somewhere to get the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Ah, what do I know? I just think you could buy a bunch of actual games for that money. I guess I’m usually happy with standard controllers unless it’s adding some feature that they don’t have. You go buy your fancy controllers and play on your yacht in your Van Gogh gallery eating caviar wearing your Armani suit and maybe also driving your Ferrari (it’s a big yacht).
          Official controllers or nothing. Don’t know why anyone would even bother with 3rd party controllers now days, or why they are even sold.

Hell the switch 3r party stuff is even missing essential features of the joycons so makes games unplayable in the process, ridiculous.

Comment

Morrissey.

I love The Smiths, but he’s a complete anus of a man.

Comment

Yep. Totally.

Comment

Had one beer after 8pm yesterday, hung over AF today. Could barely eat 2 plates at the breakfast buffet we went to.

Comment

Mandela Effect cretins now claiming the Fruit of the Loom logo used to have some kind of croissant thing at the back. Funny, I just remember the fruit n grapes. They've even made their own version of the logo to 'prove' this.

It gets worse. And more stupid.

Comment

Went camping on Friday night. All the free firewood was soaked through and wouldn't burn. It started raining at 4am and woke us up. Wife took most of the airbed (naturally).
                    Luckily we'd bought a small butane burner so we could still cook food. Next time we'll be bringing our own firewood.

Comment

All this vid made me wanna gag:

AKA "The Death Of Soul"

(checks time of posting).

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                        Mandela Effect cretins now claiming the Fruit of the Loom logo used to have some kind of croissant thing at the back. Funny, I just remember the fruit n grapes. They've even made their own version of the logo to 'prove' this.

It gets worse. And more stupid.
                        It was always called Fruity The Loom.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                          (checks time of posting).

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            Official controllers or nothing. Don’t know why anyone would even bother with 3rd party controllers now days, or why they are even sold.

Hell the switch 3r party stuff is even missing essential features of the joycons so makes games unplayable in the process, ridiculous.
                            My switch hori pad has several missing essential features but I guess they aren’t that essential because I’m still playing all my games using it!

Comment

When stupid people ask stupid questions at work (as in the customers) I can't give them stupid answers as it's "unprofessional".

Dealt with a lot of stupid people today and had to use a phone that was very loud and people calling loved to hiss down. Crap day in short.

Comment

No such thing as stupid questions.

Only stupid people.

And that's what I tell the kids at school.

Comment

Working...
                                X