Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
    I've taken a few photos, but the quality is poor, so i'll just post one :-

I'm running it through a sansui amp and mordaunt pageant speakers, sounds pretty amazing tbh.

Can you tell me the model of the turntable?
    Really like it!

Comment

Pioneer PL510A

This is my 3rd Pioneer 'budget BITD' turntable, But I've wanted this model for a while.
      There are about 4 more (I know of as of now) I'd like to try out at some stage.

I'm totally in love with this one though Condition is amazing including dust cover.

Comment

Punio, if you're near Coventry, you are welcome to pop over and see it and have a listen mate

Comment

Cheers mate, I do travel with work a few times a year so it may be a possibility in the future.

Comment

you're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
              ?125 for turntable, 70's JVC Amp (which is faulty, sadly), Pioneer tuner.
              The main part I wanted (as it was a bundle auction) was the turntable and the deck is in beautiful condition and it does play lovely :-)
              Not too bad although the amp probably wouldn't be very good even if it worked compared to more modern equipment. Still, that Pioneer turntable should have very good sound.

Comment

A bit of Supergrass

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                  This is something I can sink my teeth into, shamefully I dont have a turntable at the minute though I have a large collection of 70's/80's albums, here's a few starter treats:

Sheila E - Romance 1600 & the matching tour on Laserdisc

Amazing stuff! The performance of A Love Bizarre with Prince is incredible. Hope to find the laserdisc at a decent price myself.

Comment

Live Roxy Music - Heart Still Beating

Comment

More pictures from other members please
                      Turntables and vinyl

Comment

Bryan Ferry's New Record - Avonmore

Comment

Pioneer are certainly not the be-all and end-all in audio, though many of their equipment has been classed as audiophile.
                          I did have an A400, but, that amp wasn't about the phono tho!...I wish they would of kept emphasis on record players (with me looking back) rather than adapt an earlier approach to the CD.

I thought this link might be interesting for some of you :-)

Comment

This is one modern record I'd recommend in a heartbeat. Been playing songs off youtube for a while, but only got this record this week.(2013) release. Its beautiful. I love it! Beautiful design of sleeve and inners too. Its brilliant! Perhaps Biased as I'm a big Strokes fan!

Comment

Bought off iTunes, but certainly going to get the vinyl now.
                              Looks sweet!

Comment

Spiritualized, Songs in A & E

Lucky enough to see Jason/Spiritualized when 'Let it Come Down' was Released)

Lovely emotional record. (Story on Wikipedia if interested)

Comment

Working...
                                X