Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Abel is French. Alex sounds crap.

Comment

I was trying to find the original thread but I'm not sure where its gone (unless its hanging around in the First Play thread). In any case, Blanka is being added to the game today and millions of souls cried out in pain Lol.

You can check his introduction trailer out below where the wildman appears to have some filthy strats at his disposal (and you can guarantee scrubs will take advantage of).

This has also become a meme. The troll grows

Last edited by Paddy; 20-02-2018, 09:46. Reason: King of trolls

Comment

Me don't like fighting against Blanka.

Comment

On 25th June Street Fighter 5 gets a big new update - and part of that is the addition of loot boxes.The loot boxes hav…

Loot Boxes of a form hit SF5

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
            I read this article earlier and it seems like clickbait.

They are not lootboxes in that sense. They are boxes filled with random items, yes, but they are earned within the game's survival mode/paid for using in-game currency earned by playing, which - critically - can not be bought with real money.

They're just a random drop of sorts. It's like when you kill an enemy in Xenoblade 2 and it has a chance to drop somethingor how an enemy in Gears of War has a chance to drop ammo.

These things in SFV are boxes of loot, but they are not a "lootbox" insofar as what that term has come to mean.

Comment

I imagine most of the fan issues would come from how the FM is doled out. Hopefully it's quite generous as that grind is tiresome usually.

Comment

Nope not generous at all, infact since the Arcade Edition they halved the FM you get for certain missions and seems you cannot get FM from doing survival or some other game modes to

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                  Nope not generous at all, infact since the Arcade Edition they halved the FM you get for certain missions and seems you cannot get FM from doing survival or some other game modes to
                  That's true and I'll add that Capcom has put the former FM yields players used to get solely form weekly challenges behind the golden soldier challenges. These are fine when you can cheap the A.I and gain easy FM but can also be quite frustrating when said A.I starts reading your inputs.

My friend got quite vexed over the whole golden soldier thing and I don't blame him. It changed something that was quite good to get involved in (the weekly challenges) and made the gains more difficult to obtain.

Capcom really wants players to reach into the wallet to put more money into the game but I'm not biting. I'm going to continue as I've carried on so far and unlock the next character to get added (Cody) when I reach 100,000FM (which should hopefully be by the end of next week).

On another note, Capcom is releasing some crossover costumes to tie-in with its recent announcement of Devil May Cry 5.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumsli...stume-incoming
                  Last edited by Paddy; 21-06-2018, 16:15.

Comment

I haven't played this but the posts above make it sound like a horrible thing has happened to Street Fighter.

Comment

I enjoy the gameplay of Street Fighter V but outside of that central pillar the entire project has been an exercise in getting everything wrong they possibly could have. They literally just needed to put a finished game out, do some DLC fighters then move onto the next game but instead they're trying to bleed dry a failed entry that haemorrhaged the series momentum and good will coming of IV.

It's well beyond time that they started to take a stark, grounded look at making Street Fighter VI and also got Evo out of their heads.

Comment

Street Fighter V keeps dragging itself along through this gen and rumour is out for the characters Season Pass 4 will contain:

-C.Viper
                        -Oro
                        -Necro
                        -Makoto
                        -Q
                        -Sodom

With two new fighters, one being Phantom (who is connected to Fang) and another new fighter. Two of the 8 will be free and the others locked behind the pass.

Comment

How much is this on PS4 these days? I was thinking of buying it, but how do I do that, with all the passes etc.?

Maybe I should just get KoF, or perhaps wait now until DoA6 to get in on the ground floor with something.

Comment

Street Fighter V is bad. Just play old fighters, there's nothing good out right now

Comment

It's about twenty quid for the arcade version which is almost complete I think.

Comment

Arcade Edition I think contains everything up to the close of Season 2's Pass. You'd need to spend another £30-£40 I think for the other two Seasons then any excess bits they're put out that aren't included.

Really, SFV won't be truly worth it till the inevitable Super Street Fighter V Turbo X: Hyper Championship Tournament Edition Upper Gold on PS5

Comment

Working...
                                X