Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
    Aku Aku mate.
    Well if that was your answer, then it wasn't your Destiny. You're certainly no Hunter...

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
      Banning someone from the trading forums is one thing, and an understandable decision in Shozuki's case. But if you believe that should extend to being restricted from trading or buying from anyone on this forum by other means, you might as well enforce a custom avatar and PM signature 'branding' the person and letting everyone know of his past offenses. By which point one has to wonder why lift the ban in the first place.
      Regardless, it was no one or anything for that matter relating to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mgear View Post
        Well if that was your answer, then it wasn't your Destiny. You're certainly no Hunter...

Lol oops! I could never get the page to load today!

Comment

Banning someone from the trading forums is one thing, and an understandable decision in Shozuki's case. But if you believe that should extend to being restricted from trading or buying from anyone on this forum by other means, you might as well enforce a custom avatar and PM signature 'branding' the person and letting everyone know of his past offenses. By which point one has to wonder why lift the ban in the first place.
          We wanted it lifted so he could smother us in all of the expensive items he has been purchasing yet probably has little intention of usng in recent months. You know, after what he did and all.
          That's exactly the sort of class I know I would act with after what happened anyway.

Comment

It should never have been lifted after such an egregious abuse of this community. I'm frankly baffled that it ever was and the second-guessing and lack of trust evident in this thread are good examples of why it was a bad decision.

Comment

I suggest just banning me again. Makes like easier doesn't it?

Comment

I prefer having you in plain sight, actually. Saves you from having to sneak around under aliases like before, surely?

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                  I meant if he got one and wanted to sell it on I would take it in the heat of the moment. Colin was quick to remind me I can't.
                  ... which is pretty much exactly what I just said, and you denied? The obvious point here being that Colin shouldn't even have to pull you up on this.

Seeing a post by a user saying "I have X" and then sending them a message saying "I would like to buy X" is surely still 'trading through the forum', even though it's never gone anywhere near the trading forum.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                    We wanted it lifted so he could smother us in all of the expensive items he has been purchasing yet probably has little intention of usng in recent months. You know, after what he did and all.
                    That's exactly the sort of class I know I would act with after what happened anyway.
                    It's his money to do as he sees fit and he's hardly the only person on this forum buying expensive shiny toys, both new and old. Owning them is a thrill in itself, and the same goes for showing them off. Once again, I see no reason to single Shozuki out.

As for what happened, the powers that be gave him another chance within certain constraints which he hasn't violated. From what I could gather, he tried to work things out with the people he wronged, which is something you don't see very often.

I understand he's under a lot of scrutiny but that can easily develop into persecution and harrassment, both of which upset me.

Let's cut the guy some slack and return to bitching about framerates, HD (or HDer) ports and pointless, expensive limited editions, shall we?

Comment

My bad, completely forgot about it really. Note to self think before you type.

Since I've been back not really sure what I've done to get such abuse. But in fairness its always the same 2 or 3.

Comment

It's his money to do as he sees fit and he's hardly the only person on this forum buying expensive shiny toys, both new and old. Owning them is a thrill in itself, and the same goes for showing them off. Once again, I see no reason to single Shozuki out.

As for what happened, the powers that be gave him another chance within certain constraints which he hasn't violated. From what I could gather, he tried to work things out with the people he wronged, which is something you don't see very often.

I understand he's under a lot of scrutiny but that can easily develop into persecution and harrassment, both of which upset me.

Let's cut the guy some slack and return to bitching about framerates, HD (or HDer) ports and pointless, expensive limited editions, shall we?
                        Thank you mate. I appreciate that.

Comment

Can I buy it and then sell it on to him?

Comment

You were underhand about trying to get into the trading forums while banned and the fa?ade of contrition quickly dropped when you were called out on it. I've never been comfortable with you being back here and people feeling the same way about you jumping back into a community you previously screwed over is hardly "abuse".

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                              You were underhand about trying to get into the trading forums while banned and the fa?ade of contrition quickly dropped when you were called out on it. I've never been comfortable with you being back here and people feeling the same way about you jumping back into a community you previously screwed over is hardly "abuse".
                              To be fair this is the first time you've posted about me and indeed I accept that point.

Comment

Actually it's about poorly implemented process to buy expensive limited edition console.

Comment

Working...
                                X