Playstation 4: Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
    Can I buy it and then sell it on to him?
    You could, but Shozuki taking part in any kind of trade whatsoever on this forum, be it instigated by him or another party would result in a permanent ban, as per the terms of his return.

Judging by my inbox since your return Shozuki, the general feeling of a lot of the members would appear to be that the incessant posting of purchased items is perhaps more than a little crass, considering the reasons you were banned in the first place. Surely you can see that being allowed back on to a forum where you have ripped people off (regardless of you now having bought their forgiveness or not) is perhaps then rubbing the communities face in it when it's post after post of "hey, look at how much stuff I've bought!".

Perhaps consider what you're posting and how you're being perceived. Now, in saying that, let's get the thread back on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      You could, but Shozuki taking part in any kind of trade whatsoever on this forum, be it instigated by him or another party would result in a permanent ban, as per the terms of his return.

Judging by my inbox since your return Shozuki, the general feeling of a lot of the members would appear to be that the incessant posting of purchased items is perhaps more than a little crass, considering the reasons you were banned in the first place. Surely you can see that being allowed back on to a forum where you have ripped people off (regardless of you now having bought their forgiveness or not) is perhaps then rubbing the communities face in it when it's post after post of "hey, look at how much stuff I've bought!".

Perhaps consider what you're posting and how you're being perceived. Now, in saying that, let's get the thread back on topic.
      Apologies if that's how it's being taken. I don't post anywhere else and just enjoy sharing with the community. (Or so I thought I was doing.) But yeah fair enough, point taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Mgear View Post
        Actually it's about poorly implemented process to buy expensive limited edition console.

It most definitely is. This is actually one of the only times I can remember being tempted by a limited edition console, that Star Wars Xbox 360 being another one.

I have my fingers crossed for a retail release!

Comment

Back on topic please (thanks Deuteros for veering back on).

Comment

It would be nice of the console got a retail release, maybe just change a small design part of it or of course take the number off the console, still keeps the ltd editions rare.
            Do it Sony!

I would totally buy a pad if they came out.

Comment

Actually whilst I'm a huge fan of this idea, I think Sony should release more limited edition consoles, full stop. One of the disappointments is just how few actual Sony LE consoles made it over to the west or even worse Europe. Something Microsoft always did far better with those numerous limited edition consoles.

Comment

Maybe it's better they don't do more limited editions here, judging by how this one has been handled!

Comment

I like my PS4.

Comment

The number of limited editions should be limited. Within limits.

All the 360s were limited editions. Limited in how long you could use them before they broke amirite!?

Both consoles look very different in their final iterations to how they did at the start. wonder if the same will hold true this gen.

Comment

I don't necessarily mean as exclusive as these recent 20th Anniversary edition but more choice of colours and editions tied to certain games would be nice. Still have a Halo Reach Xbox 360 here which wasn't difficult or limited but nice to have and fitted in well with Bungie's last Halo release. I just think Microsoft and Nintendo have done this far better than Sony have over here in Europe.

Comment

Yeah, I agree with that Mgear, it's nice to have options. I love the white PS4, and thankfully it was easy to get when they appeared. (And has obviously now gone on to be fully available)

Comment

I want Sony to release some of the Jpn LE consoles like the Dragon quest or even the Champions League one I would find it hard to resist either of them.

Comment

Do limited edition consoles hold their value?

Speedy posted about some midnight blue PS1 consoles earlier in the anniversary thread and those Star Wars 360s were recently mentioned. Are they still "highly sought-after" or just sit on CEX shelves alongside unwanted Batarangs from Arkham City?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

Speedy posted about some midnight blue PS1 consoles earlier in the anniversary thread and those Star Wars 360s were recently mentioned. Are they still "highly sought-after" or just sit on CEX shelves alongside unwanted Batarangs from Arkham City?
                              Midnight Blue PlayStation are incredibly rare. Think they easily hold a value for ?500 or so even now.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

Some japanese dreamcasts and original xboxs, go for silly money. The rest is day 1 hype. I think this ps4 could hold good value, but then if i was trying to make money, i'd invest in gold, not a video game console.

Comment

Working...
                                X