Playstation 4: Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

well that was dead on 8:00 if that hasn't got us one...

Comment

How on earth did they have the link before the tweet was up ? I got in at 8.03

sadly I still messed up oh well try again tomorrow

Comment

I got it from NeoGAF. Seems there's some sort of hack?? Now reading about on RLLMUK.

This really is poor Sony...

Comment

Thanks for the help, I think I was too late , could we go on a chat room tomorrow ?

Comment

Sure man, Bordersdown chat or something.

It feels really pointless, I mean I wont give up - but if the site has been hacked to reveal the link and people registered before the tweet... It's just a freaking farce...

Comment

The hack makes the whole process redundant and the worst bit is Sony UK continuing on without changing how it works. How are they going to determine who the cheaters are? Ultimately anybody getting their entry submitted 7.59 or 8.02 etc. is very likely to be cheating in some fashion and simply relying on getting the URL from somewhere. Today and even yesterday should be null and voided and the process relaunched which I doubt they will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mgear View Post
                  The hack makes the whole process redundant and the worst bit is Sony UK continuing on without changing how it works. How are they going to determine who the cheaters are? Ultimately anybody getting their entry submitted 7.59 or 8.02 etc. is very likely to be cheating in some fashion and simply relying on getting the URL from somewhere. Today and even yesterday should be null and voided and the process relaunched which I doubt they will do.
                  This. But at the end of the day, they still get their free promotion and marketing, whilst Game still get the sale - so I doubt they'll care..

Comment

Yep. Very unlikely they will do anything about it, but I guess there is always a chance.

Comment

Aand they have! Game say entries before the clue went up will not be counted!

Comment

Just read it. Makes me laugh because the process is still rewarding cheaters. The aim of the app was to get Sony UK to change it to a fairer system. All that will happen is people will wait for the tweet then submit tomorrow. Rubbish.

Comment

Anyone get lucky from yesterday ?

Comment

Nope, who knows how this is all working out...

Comment

I have no idea what this thread is about.

Comment

People thinking they have a chance of winning the opportunity to pay ?400 for a games console.

Comment

Working...
                                X