Playstation 4: Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playstation 4: Thread 04

And so we begin again, the fresh fourth generation of the PS4 news and discussion thread begins with the below link:

Hello again, Supermassive here, checking back in to give you another update on Until Dawn. I hope you've all had the chance to see the new trailer we released last week. If you haven't, head here to check it out. Don't worry. We'll wait.

Contained is trailer for Until Dawn which plays through a section of the game.

The whole guess the character quiz rubbish is negated by the fact that the link to the website was posted making entry available to those who followed that.

Ridonkulous.

Comment

Yep. I didn't see the link until it was on here and couldn't even get onto the website. Also splattered over numerous forums and twitter so makes a mockery of the whole thing. Although it's very easy to moan this has been a poorly thought out process, particularly off the back of the pop up store last week. In some ways just putting them up online to buy would be fairer as everyone has the same chance.

I think my best hope might be one of the remaining 300 if they go on sale anyway through GAME.

Comment

Stopped caring about that thing a long time ago. Happy with my black PS4, despite no games yet. Trying to find Ground Zeroes for ?15, probably get it in Argos tomorrow. Looks kinda majestic with the stand upright.

Comment

That's common sense

It's not the end of the world if I didn't get one, and I probably should just move on and not waste any further time on it. However part of me does like the look of this special edition. I think the sheer hype and demand around this edition means that it was always going to be difficult to land one but the process seems to be ill thought out here in the UK and more of a PR stunt.

Comment

Chin up lads, there's a few days left and we know how it works now! The clue was solved fast and if someone gets in quick and posts it we'll get one!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
              Stopped caring about that thing a long time ago. Happy with my black PS4, despite no games yet. Trying to find Ground Zeroes for ?15, probably get it in Argos tomorrow. Looks kinda majestic with the stand upright.
              The download was only something like ?6 the other week, I got it for part of my over Christmas break gaming. Is it not still on sale?

Comment

Anyone here manage to get one ?
                Not heard of anyone being contacted yet .

Comment

nope, nothing

Comment

Nah I don't think any of us got in fast enough yesterday. We will today!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                      The download was only something like ?6 the other week, I got it for part of my over Christmas break gaming. Is it not still on sale?
                      I'd rather pay the extra ?9 for the physical copy. Thanks for the heads up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                        Nah I don't think any of us got in fast enough yesterday. We will today!
                        I admire your optimism

Comment

the page is already getting hammered ladies and gents I'd suggest loading it now while it loads!

Comment

Comment

Clue: The music industry doesn't have the depth of talent it used to

Comment

Working...
                              X