No announcement yet.

Playstation 4: Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is quite a doe find, yay hackers! PS3 BC is what I'm after though and that will most likely never happen.

Comment

Its been known for a while now that the ps2 games were running via emulation on a PS4, to be honest there’s absolutely NO EXCUSE that PS4 can’t run PS1 and PS2 via software emulation.
      Now that’s I’ve thought about it there is one excuse, Sony want you to use PS Now for PS1/PS2 games, they did invest in gaikai after all.
      Still it’s a bit crap they haven’t enabled it or are “able” to enable it.
      I would happily dig out olde games or hell even buy them on psn if I could.

Comment

Persona 5 is £24.99 on the store. Is this work a punt? Talk ta meh...

Comment

You've had Monster Hunter World for less than a week.
          Focus on that?

EDIT: Reading back, that sounds more aggressive than it was in my head!
          Basically, I keep looking at some bargains, when really I've got everything I need for now in MHW.

Comment

No I'm only thinking of MHW. I'm thinking about it in work. But, I've toyed about getting this for a while and at this price I'm wobbling. It'll go back to 50 quid at some point. Plus, I imagine boxed versions won't go as cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
              Persona 5 is £24.99 on the store. Is this work a punt? Talk ta meh...
              Yes, yes, and yes. It's a real time sink, but I've moved onto this after BOTW and I'm not missing Link at all....that's how good it is

Comment

[MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION]

It's an absolutely tremendous game - I'm 35 hours in in just a couple of weeks - but it takes dedication. I've not played MH World, but from what I've seen, speaking for myself personally, I wouldn't try and play both games simultaneously. There's always another deal...

In terms of price, it is decent. You're looking at £50 for a boxed copy.

Comment

From 01 April 2018, Kaz Hirai will no longer be CEO of Sony and will be replaced by Kenichiro Yoshida. Yoshida has been warmly received in the role though, as he is said to have been a strong presence and supporter of the positive changes Kaz introduced to the company.

Bye Kaz!

Comment

So Kaz is retiring and fake Kaz is also retiring too?

Comment

This thread just got a little bit weird.

Comment

Yup, though people do seem to keep saying the timing of both retirements is suspiciously close

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          Yup, though people do seem to keep saying the timing of both retirements is suspiciously close
                          Well it was obvious that the Faz Kaz was British due to a lot of his references and whatnot but whats interesting is that he announced his retirement a while back and out of the blue when no one knew about the real Kazs retirement so hmmm.....

Comment

He's retired because he realises that real time weapon changes are simply not something we'll ever see in our lifetime.

Comment

PS4 Pro's new super-sampling tested: big boosts for 1080p users

With the arrival of the upcoming firmware 5.5, Sony has introduced a new option - system-level super-sampling. It addre…

Comment

Has anyone played Axiom Verge? Saw it on the shelf today in a shop and thought it looked quite decent.

Comment

Working...
                                X