Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas

Hope you get to spend some quality time with loved ones and family, and maybe get some pressies, although the former is more important.

However, if you got anything decent, may as well get excited about it in here

I got new trainers and some Star Wars socks! And 2 super excited kids.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Dad just lit the fireplace and mom's in the kitchen getting the lunch ready, waiting for other relatives. I'm here browsing the net listening to Jethro Tull

Comment

Merry Christmas all BD'ers Hope everyone has a great day and amazing new year.

I've got some ridiculously good Alpinestars gloves. Never thought I'd be so excited about gloves....Next year, I'll be spaffing over fancy socks I reckon.

Comment

Merry Christmas all! So far, I got Godzilla and Gravity 3D blu-rays, slippers and Lego. I'm already exhausted putting together the kids' toys and all that and I'm in need of a nap.

Comment

Merry Christmas. Got some Nano Blocks and tickets to Harry Potter world. Plus a superb Tin Can Robot!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. I been feeling rather festive this year. I got SE uniqlo socks from my work SS and Journey from here

I don't actually celebrate but I'm rather happy with my gifts.

Comment

Merry Christmas all. I'm making out like a bandit so far for an old man. Two pairs of Converse, bottle of Glenlivet, chilli chocolate, beard trimmer, two t-shirts, battery back up charger. Not bad considering I tell people not to buy me anything.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone- hope we are all fat/drunk and happy by the end of the period

Comment

Happy lazy day off for everyone woo, now let's all eat stuff and be happy

Comment

Merry Chrimbo peeps! Enjoy the festivities!! All the best to you and yours!

Comment

Merry Christmas all

Just polished off lunch & now watching childrens christmas shows with Chloe while we wait for my parents to arrive around 4 to do pressies

Hope everyone is having a good day

Neil

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone.
                        just watching Christmas top of the pops and don't recognize any of the songs.. Getting old!

Comment

Just finished dinner and watching Scrooged with a bottle of Barefoot Pinot. Happiness

Comment

Caught the end of Scrooged, such a great movie.

Comment

It snowed at 6 this morning making this the only white christmas I can remember
                              Merry Christmas!
                              Last edited by kryss; 25-12-2014, 15:53.

Comment

Working...
                              X