Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "what did you get for Christmas 2014" thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opened the rest of my presents now, so here's a picture.

Feel a bit bad about how much my Brother spent on me... Guess I'll have to up my game next year!

Comment

Really? Did you have to spread your cash out like that? Your photo looks like the police cataloguing a drugs bust, if the outfit was laundering their money in GC games and toiletries.

Comment

I'm sorry kryss.

Comment

You know I kid! I'm just glad you didn't have that cash in your wallet when you lost it.

Comment

So am I dude. Really hope I can get in touch with the guy who left me his number...

Comment

So I only posted my gaming stuff earlier- didn't think to post non gaming lmao!! Got a fatface toiletries set, a stocking of Lindt balls and Twizzlers and Turkish Delight thins, and some socks and pants and pyjamas and a new wallet (I'm not trolling you Speedy- I genuinely did!!)

I feel proper spoiled this year

Speedy- you think you'll get it back?

Comment

Just spoken to the guy on the phone, turns out what I thought the 0 was at the end of the number was a 6. He's gonna leave it with my Grandma, should have it back tomorrow then.

Comment

The Christmas haul...

From the inlaws

From the missus & family

Not shown the usual smellies, PJ's, socks & crap.
                  Really pleased with the haul, think I did wonderfully well this year.

Neil

Comment

All spoilt the lot of ya!!

I got far cry 4 (PS4), Hugo boss smellies, ?50, some toblerone, super hero socks, Xmas pants, some coffee baileys and Simon swipe

Comment

I'm guessing that 'Best of Nickelback' CD is quite short Neil?

Joking, I don't mind them really!

Comment

Now with pic.

Just paid 99c for the Michael Buble Christmas Album, ordered Tron Legacy 3D bluray set from Disney Rewards using only points, and will be buying Korg DSN-12 in a little bit, as half price is a better price to pay.
                        Last edited by kryss; 26-12-2014, 01:25.

Comment

Ohhhh lucky. Uniqlo Heattech is perfect for the weather we've got coming in the next few months. Their 'shape wear' stuff is brilliant int he gym as well, nothing local matches it

ANA made me offload mine at Narita among other things when my luggage was 1.5 kg over...worst 'customer service' experience ever had in Japan, even the old battleaxes at Air Canada are more flexible

Comment

You should have posted it back to yourself, i had to do that with a ton of cables on the way here. Hindsight eh.

Comment

My case was 15kg over to here so I'm dreading what it will be on the way back to japan. My kid got a load of presents.

Comment

Well my Xmas gift to myself, the Sonic Xmas 'jumper' never showed up from YellowBulldog.co.uk, so that was great.

What a joke about that jumper as well, was even a jumper at the end of it, meaning a proper Xmas knitted jumper, they delayed the hell out of it and it became a sweatshirt at the end of it. Should have just canceled my order

I ended up watching the Eastenders Xmas special, dunno why . What the hell is with that show, incest and depression and murder everywhere?

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                You should have posted it back to yourself, i had to do that with a ton of cables on the way here. Hindsight eh.
                                No, flight was boarding and had no money, sadly. Left behind brand new Sony CD Car Walkman...the full set of Uniqlo Sega tshirts from their now-closed UT shop in Harajuku...and the Heat Techs

I was pretty sad on the plane
                                Last edited by usman; 26-12-2014, 06:20.

Comment

Working...
                                X