Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "what did you get for Christmas 2014" thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
    For those of you receiving cool gaming stuff for Christmas... do you have to drop major hints for that to happen or does your partner instinctively know what to get you? I'll have been married for ten years in February and my wife still hasn't the slightest idea of what to get for me unless I specifically tell her!
    We all get round the table and write our lists. Then they get passed around and everyone reads them. Then items get crossed off when bought. I'm quite surprised I managed to get two imports for my Vita.

Also got Big Trouble in Little China on blu ray, which I'm well chuffed with.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
      Also got Big Trouble in Little China on blu ray, which I'm well chuffed with.
      best Christmas present ever

remember jack burton isn't just for Christmas he is for life - would so love a sequel, even being terrible it would be awesome

Comment

It was ahead of its time in so many ways. It confused audiences when it was released, but we see idiot heroes, martial arts, pop-culture references and self-depreciating humour all the time now.

Comment

And that's just in the smile thread...

Comment

thats what I got this year but I never really ask for anything

Comment

Don't celebrate so only Journey Collectors Edition from here and also a beard trimmer and an amazing polo with a leather collar from allsaints.

Quite happy about all my gifts tbh. Especially the polo... which I had bought myself and then returned...

Comment

Very happy!

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

Finally after the miracle of my last xmas parcel appearing back in the parcelface network the last of my xmas stuff finally arrived. Did quite well this year for stuff, mum got me some ace things and some pretty nice 3DS games too.

Also got some chocs & sweets but those have been demolished.
                    Last edited by importaku; 29-12-2014, 13:13.

Comment

Kindle fire hdx from the missus with a DVD and some smellies. Vouchers and a coffee maker from parents.

Nowt gaming related.

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                        Nowt gaming related.
                        Same here, money for me.

Comment

Working...
                        X