Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No idea if they are even shipping to Ireland but, yeah, the site is broken in Chrome and I seem to get stuck in a loop on my phone now.

Comment

Bah, looks like they've gone. Hopefully there'll be a restock at some point.

Comment

site just spins and spins for me how can you tell there gone?

Comment

When I first clicked it loaded the page and showed the product but had no buy button ... so I assumed it had sold out. Now when I try I get the spinning.

Comment

It is the worst online shop. Of. All. Time.

I have an email confirmation but cannot see how to view my orders on that page, it redirects to another shop, which is a separate thing.

All a bit messy.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              I beat him.
              Slipper?

Comment

Controllers are up and it’s finally working for me

Comment

Many thanks [MENTION=1323]Junko[/MENTION] ... just ordered one.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                    It is the worst online shop. Of. All. Time.

I have an email confirmation but cannot see how to view my orders on that page, it redirects to another shop, which is a separate thing.

All a bit messy.
                    It's like you've not been on the eShop.

Comment

Nintendo's online shop is a mess. A cursory glance usually gives rise to five open tabs.

Comment

Finally got an update on my drift repair. It has been over two weeks since I sent off my stuff - two sets of joycons and my system because they seemed to want everything. One detail I may not have mentioned is that, when trying to set up the repair the online system wouldn't work so I had to do it through the customer service email. Those who tried to buy the SNES controller yesterday will know what that feels like. Anyway, they got it and the customer service person said that there would be a cost but they basically come back after assessment and say: this is what we need to fix an here's what it will cost.

Well today I got a whole bunch of separate emails, one for each item, saying that they are now in the process of being repaired. They don't even say what's being repaired in them - like, my system had a crack in the back so are they fixing that or is it related to the drift? Who knows? Of course the mail has a link to where you can track your repair so there might be more details there... oh wait, that doesn't work either. Nintendo have truly mastered the art of online stuff that just doesn't work.

Anyway, no mention of cost so far so I'm wondering will I just get hit with a big repair bill afterwards?

Comment

Also mastered hardware that doesn’t work. They make some amazing games still but you have to accept so much other crap from them if you want to join in.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                            Also mastered hardware that doesn’t work..
                            Which is particularly disappointing given how indestructible their hardware used to be.

Comment

They gonna have the arse panel out of your best pair of trousers.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X