No announcement yet.

The X-Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My main deal breaker with these eps will be if they fail to acknowledge the 2012 storyline that they missed completing

Comment

With “The X-Files” confirmed to be coming back for a six-part limited series that will shoot this Summer, some questions have emerged regarding what shape the episodes will take. With stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson onboard, we’ll see Mulder and Scully tackling otherworldly threats. But will it be a single serialised story or episodic? […]

Apparently this is effectively Season 10. Amix of mythology and stand alone, set in the present day and will in some way address the main outstanding plot arcs

Comment

Not sure if Doggett will be in this as Robert Patrick is signed up to Scorpion on CBS.

Comment

It's been confirmed the CSM is returning...

I hope it's just a flashback and that he's well and truly dead, I hate this cheapo TV 'return from the dead' crappy writing where off screen deaths don't actually mean death... The guy was ravaged with cancer and had missiles fired at his hide out ffs...

Comment

Though David Duchovny is on a press tour for the NBC summer series “Aquarius,” many of the questions he is being asked revolve around the recently announced “The X-Files” six-episode event series continuation which is expected to air early next year. The actor tells Variety that though this is only a six-episode run, he’s hoping […]

Duchovny hopes that the new limited season format won't be a one-off and they can continue making new 6ep long seasons

Comment

Mitch Pileggi has confirmed that he is set to reprise his role as FBI Assistant Director Walter Skinner in Fox’s upcoming revival of “The X-Files” franchise. David Duchovny previously hinted at the character’s return last month during a Letterman appearance. Having been with the show since the beginning, Skinner essentially became the most well-known supporting […]

Skinner is back

Comment

During their upfront presentation this morning, the FOX network has announced the news that sci-fi fans have been waiting for – the premiere date for their upcoming event series revival of “The X-Files”. Mulder and Scully will return to our screens starting with a one-hour premiere on Sunday January 24th at 10pm after the NFC […]

Prepare yourselves in advance conspiracy nuts, Fox has confirmed that the X-Files Season 10 will debut on 24 January 2016

Comment

Could one of the most notorious stand alone episodes of “The X-Files” be getting a follow-up? We know that FOX is reviving “The X-Files” for a six-episode limited series which goes to air starting in January next year. Previously it has been indicated that the six episodes will include a mix of mythology and stand […]

Word that one of the six episodes will be a follow up to a Season 4 stand alone episode fan favourite

Comment

A trailer for Fox's 1 episode per day run up to the launch of Season 10 which at the end has literally 1-2 seconds of footage from the new season

Comment

I won't post the link as it gives it away but

The Lone Gunmen have been confirmed to be in one of the new eps

Comment

As Mulder would believe...

The Trailer Is Out There

Comment

Joel McHale? Interesting.

Comment

Wait....

smoking man? Didn't he get a rocket in the face?

Same old stuff though. "You're close" "Don't give up". JUST TELL HIM THE TRUTH ALREADY.
                            Last edited by charlesr; 30-09-2015, 17:51.

Comment

It does look more the same than ever. I never watched the whole series (enjoyed ones I watched) and this already seems so familiar. No bad thing, I guess. It's what fans will want.

Comment

If fans got what they wanted we would have had more Firefly.

Comment

Working...
                                X