The Order 1886 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed it too.

The atmosphere was amazing. The world that RAD built was so detailed.

Another decent Sony third person game to add to the list.

Comment

I want to play this at some point.

I remember people bemoaning the short play time, but with restricted game time, this is ideal!

Obviously, £8 at CEX is more palatable than the £60 it retailed at when it came out!
      Last edited by QualityChimp; 14-04-2018, 12:26.

Comment

It has been as low as $3.99 on the US PSN, though.

Comment

well I came into this thread expecting the latest posts to be just more generic internet bashing but you guys got me thinking about giving it a go. I got rid of my PS4 as I've been mostly playing on PC lately, but I'm picking up a Pro for God of War so might give this a try too.

Comment

Originally posted by UKGamer View Post
            well I came into this thread expecting the latest posts to be just more generic internet bashing but you guys got me thinking about giving it a go. I got rid of my PS4 as I've been mostly playing on PC lately, but I'm picking up a Pro for God of War so might give this a try too.
            Its a great game with a really good setting and still looks really good today

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
              Its a great game with a really good setting and still looks really good today
              cool man, well I'll definitely give a shot when I pick up my new Pro later this week.

Comment

£6.49 on PSN at the mo.

Still looks phenomenal and the atmosphere is great. I still like it.

Comment

Working...
                X