Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooo thunder kiss 65 brings back memories of gh1

Comment

I will be very interested to see what the hardware quality is like.

i have to say the new rock band 4 guitar , really is a lovely bit of kit, so well made, no clicks and feels like they put some time into it, but it's still overpriced a little.

Comment

These games have been away long enough for my interest to be rekindled but not with the price of RB4. This though at around ?70 might sway me.

?64.99 @Zavvi
        Last edited by djtickle; 16-10-2015, 12:40.

Comment

For me RB4 just looks too similar to the earlier RB games. They were fun and stuff, but I'd like to try something at least a bit different this time around.

Comment

I've always preferred Guitar Hero to Rock Band and I'd be tempted to pick this up but I realised I've already got 3 guitars, a drumkit and a microphone at the back of the cupboard already, I don't need another one.

I must admit it's making me want to dust off the Explorer and play some of the older games again!

Comment

This approach makes it easier to keep people buying content because you never own the material, and fits in better with the current "throwaway culture" nature of society today according to Jackson. FreeStyleGames does not expect to make GHTV content available for offline play for the same reason.
              Guitar Hero as a service.

Still might pick this up if it reviews well, my Xbox 360 guitar has just about worn out and the on-disk content seems fairly good.

Did a Spotify playlist of all the tracks: https://open.spotify.com/user/martyg...I2v6luxwhiUi2j
              Last edited by MartyG; 16-10-2015, 15:04.

Comment

I wanna dress up like Rob Halford and sing Breaking the Law.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  I've always preferred Guitar Hero to Rock Band and I'd be tempted to pick this up but I realised I've already got 3 guitars, a drumkit and a microphone at the back of the cupboard already, I don't need another one.

I must admit it's making me want to dust off the Explorer and play some of the older games again!
                  You, me and guitar hero 3

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                    Guitar Hero as a service.

Still might pick this up if it reviews well, my Xbox 360 guitar has just about worn out and the on-disk content seems fairly good.

Did a Spotify playlist of all the tracks: https://open.spotify.com/user/martyg...I2v6luxwhiUi2j
                    The on-disk content looks terrible, mostly, and very very slim.

If you're not into the idea of GHTV, this game's not for you, because most of the stuff seems like it's in there. LIKE PEDESTRIAN AT BEST.

Comment

Guitar Hero TV is brilliant.

The new guitar is great too. Nailing hard (in the context of my own skill level) sections is more satisfying than these games have ever been before.

Comment

Get set for gifts for him at Argos. Same Day delivery 7 days a week, or fast store collection.

?54.99 - All Platform. - From HUKD so will no doubt go quick.

Comment

New songs on TV mode added yesterday, and thank the gods they gave us Reptilla by the Strokes, oh and Eye of the Tiger as well, oh well you cant have it all.

Comment

Rock and Roll is dead.
                            Guitar Hero Live's GHTV mode shuts down in December

"Guitar Hero Live's GHTV mode - the mode that let you buy premium shows to play along to - shuts down on 1st December 2018, Activision has announced.

You can still play Guitar Hero Live mode in the console versions of the game.

On 1st June 2018, iOS versions of Guitar Hero Live will be pulled from the app store. If you've already got it installed on your device you can continue to play, but if you update your iOS software the app may no longer work.

Also on 1st June, all GHTV in-game purchases will be turned off. You can continue to use Hero Cash and items until GHTV goes dark on 1st December.

GHTV was designed as a curated network of music videos you could play along with in Guitar Hero Live, with a variety of channels covering different genres. Premium shows were exclusive to GHTV.

Guitar Hero Live launched in October 2015 as a reboot of the series, but it failed to do the business (it was a similar story for Rock Band 4). Developer Freestyle Games suffered layoffs before Ubisoft bought the company and renamed it Ubisoft Leamington. (The spirit of Guitar Hero lives on in a bizarre community-made clone.)"

Comment

Working...
                            X