0 0%

0 0%

1 3.33%

6 20.00%

16 53.33%

7 23.33%
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Uli View Post
    anybody here being able to play this with online functionality? the game is just offline for me and reminds me it can't verify PS Plus subscription, which i don't have.
    na if you want to play online you have always needed a PS+ on ps4 nothing new here what are you guys smoking

shakes fist "dam you sony i want on-line functionality in my games and I don't want to pay for it"
    Last edited by Lebowski; 25-03-2015 at 02:28 PM.

That's what I'm saying- im agreeing with you.

Uli says it's the first time you've needed a subscription to play online- I said that this is the first time the PS has needed a subscription to play online- so it's bound to be different to the PS3 days- and bound to require a subscription to play online- just like every other PS4 title- hence my reply of "eh?" At the gibberish spouted afterwards!

lol thats why i changed my quote to Uli's didnt mean to quote you

Lol 3:28 FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Uli View Post
    Sony is getting more and more desperate, i know... but sorry Sony, this is not a very convincing way.
    What? This makes no sense. How is this any different to Xbox Live subs being needed for the invasion style stuff in Watch_Dogs or NFS?

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
    lol thats why i changed my quote to Uli's didnt mean to quote you

Lol 3:28 FTW
    Fair enough lmao, I was well confused!

Isn't PSplus required for online with all PS4 games?

in fairness though PC gaming is completely free, so it can be hard to justify the PS+, Even with the free games - most I couldn't care less for...

Xbox Live always cost money though, as an example. This is a new model for the PS4 though yes. Personally, I will never purchase PS+ so Sony can be damned.