Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NHS making me come in to the hospital at 10am to take a radioactive tablet and then trapped there for 3 hours in the waiting room waiting for it to work through my system so the radiation has dispersed and they can proceed with the scan at 13:15. Couldn't even go for a walk outside the hospital grounds to kill time as it's situated in the middle of a ghetto.

Ache all over from sitting in those torture chamber NHS chairs, glad to be back home.

Comment

Massive cock-up at work today. For our kindergarten entrance ceremonies and graduations we have two gold leaf screen doors, 'kinbyobu', which are placed either side of mihotoke-sama - they are the most valuable items in our company, 50 years old and each one is worth several million yen. I put my foot right through one of them.

Comment

Ouch.

Comment

And all of a sudden my day doesn't seem so bad, thanks Darwock.

Comment

Just found out that my former employer has just closed down, feel really bad for the guys and girls I work with, we where a good team, but not much anyone can do now.

Comment

1st class usually delivered next day
              2nd class, i usually get in 3 days

Have had a fair few things go missing with second, and for the sake of an extra 9p or so (for a small packet), its a much better option

Comment

Endless maths.

Comment

Got the departure blues in which I want to stay at home and play videogames rather than taking the plane to London.

Comment

That's how I feel about getting the train to North Acton. I always get agitated on the day of doing something I've agreed to.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                      Got the departure blues in which I want to stay at home and play videogames rather than taking the plane to London.
                      You'd better not have!

I'm travelling to London to hang out with you!!

Comment

Well, I'm in London right now.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                          Well, I'm in London right now.
                          Is the correct answer.

Quick question: I've watched some of your unboxing videos on YouTube and was wondering if you could narrate / commentate during the day?

Comment

Companies passing off vouchers as savings.
                            In this instance I put an item in my Amazon basket last night and was disappointed to see the price had increased by ?5 overnight which is exactly the amount of discount offered in a ?5 off when you spend ?50 deal.

Comment

Have you tried deleting your cookies and adding it again?

Comment

Toilet roll when hung so the roll is facing the wall.
                                More of an issue in public bathrooms as you shouldn't have to risk touching the filthy walls wheb reaching for paper. Facing out, always facing out

Comment

Working...
                                X