User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Yeah that's a good feature.
    Use it a lot on AV Forums

Yay, you got my joke Hudson! Been grinning about that!

(Plus you're not really a tw@, I just wanted to make the joke. I nicked it from GTA III)

@Neil - Wh wh whaaaat? You go on other forums?! You're posting to other people behind our backs?! You slag!

I would 'Like' your post heheh.

Very nice feature!

Does it search and attempt to autocomplete as you're typing or will you have to spell it exactly?

I actually don't know. Looks like there's some decent interest though. I'll get going on the test server when I get a moment. I'll try a "like post" plugin too.

You missed the r out

Charles, I take it you mean notification by email? I assume we could opt out or we would only get one notification before visiting the site again.

There are loads of options, including just notification via control panel when you visit. Pro version looks best but isn't free.

Quote notification would be cool although I just sit on the UserCP bashing F5 like everyone else.

I'm undecided about liking. I guess it would help keep threads uncluttered whenever some cool guy like QC posts a hilarious photo and gets fifty lol-esque replies.

Thanks, Randombs, what a lovely thing to say!

I never know if my posts make people laugh or just wind people up most the time.
    The way I figure, I'm on just as many people's Ignore lists as I make laugh, but I've not been banned yet, so I'm not done something awful... yet. Dun dun Duuuuuuun!

It's the same on Facebook. I'll crack a joke that I'm really pleased with but it gets two likes, then post something on a whim and it gets loads. I carry on regardless though!

I've had some genuine chuckles out of you guys this week and I'd like to like some of them too.