No announcement yet.

Retro VGS, a new cartdirge-based console

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So basically they're going to abandon the project on the grounds that they suddenly realised they couldn't meet expectations.I quite like the bit about time extensions.

They're playing Daytona with our hearts!

Doo-do-doo-do-doo-do-doo-do-doo-doooooo

Also, is 'passionate' the new PR term for keyboard warrior?

All jokes aside, have people actually lost money to this through Indiegogo, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
      HOWEVER, in order to confirm or debase these concerns, Coleco has demanded to inspect the prototype units within a seven day time frame. At which time, independent engineers will review their findings and determine if those units are up to our standards.
      This really is hilarious!

Whoever wrote that message comes across as a mixture of dodgy salesman and corrupt politician. Someone every sane person would avoid like the plague.
      Last edited by Leon Retro; 03-03-2016, 08:00.

Comment

This is hilarious, Coleco dont even exist anymore they are literally just making stuff up.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
          All jokes aside, have people actually lost money to this through Indiegogo, etc?
          Nope as it was fixed funding so they needed to reach the main goal to get the money and they were not even close

Comment

Coleco actually exists, they even releases a handheld console in 2006, the Coleco Sonic (it had 20 embedded Master System and Game Gear).

Comment

Gamester81 has done a video

I get what he saying about there are two sides but there can be one right and one wrong and he does say about mistakes....i think it has gone beyond mistakes now

Comment

Sh1t like this is precisely why I'm done with pledging to gaming crowdfunding.

Comment

Well coleco have withdrawn their name and the retro vgs website and facebook seem to have gone http://www.engadget.com/2016/03/08/c...rom-chameleon/

Comment

Game over, yeah!

Comment

Working...
                    X