• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trailer for the nice looking mod, Fallout: Miami

Comment

Comment

Comment

Turns out it only took a multi million dollar hit TV series to tie it to

Comment

They've obviously been sitting on this for a while as they mentioned a free upgrade ages ago.

It already runs at high frame rate on Series consoles thanks to FPS boost so I wonder if this will actually be much better?

it's been a while but from memory playing with FPS boost switched on made the image softer overall...

Comment

I played this last year, might reinstall to see how much better it looks. That reminds me I still need to finish Starfield LOL

The show surprisingly looks good! Walton Goggins is great in anything he's in. However it will join the ever growing list of backlog tv shows - it's far worse than my games backlog

Comment

I've been dipping in and out of Fallout 4 over the past few months after not touching it for ages. I'm up to the point where you find the kid in the fridge, but it's glitching out, so it'll be good if that's fixed as part of the quest fixes. Obviously I embrace the jank to a degree, this being a Bethesda game, but there's an awful lot of jank in this game.

Comment

I really, really loved Fallout 4. I thought the base-building was a nice feature, but not what I was looking for.
                  I'm more of a roamer, looking for all the landmarks and unfogging the map, but I can imagine if that's your bag, it'd be a right laugh making traps for all the Supermutants and attackers.

Ha! found this video from 6 years ago where I was defending a base from Supermutant Warlords!

So is Fallout 5 going to be Xbox only now MS own Bethesda, or is it looking like they're going to share their IPs now?

Comment

Class vid QC. Love the combat in Fallout ... the V.A.T.S system is super gratifying.

Comment

The good news is that it's incredibly likely to be multiformat. The bad new is that's incredibly unlikely to release before the late 2030's on PlayStation 7

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X