• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s it exactly.

Comment

New gameplay screen from Shenmue III

Comment

There was a funny comment on Reddit along the lines of "I can't tell if he's fighting or dancing because it's a still image"

Comment

Announcement coming for Gamescom that also coincides with the remasters release... release date?
          If not then they better seize the opportunity to have Kiryu guest in it and it turn out Yakuza is a Shenmue spin-off

Comment

On the 27 August 2019 the Earth will cease rotating on its axis, shook by the magnitude of that days event

Comment

It looks EXACTLY like I hoped it would. I think it's beautiful and I am very happy with this trailer. Looks lovely.

Comment

YEAHHHHHHHH

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                    https://youtu.be/cV1CVmpI534

On the 27 August 2019 the Earth will cease rotating on its axis, shook by the magnitude of that days event
                    What by the magnitude of Yu Suzuki sticking to a release date?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      What by the magnitude of Yu Suzuki sticking to a release date?
                      No, more by the shock that he isn't STILL begging for more money via crowdfunding.

Comment

That vid is really encouraging. It could have been a slightly nuts & bolts, by the numbers affair but that looks like there's some passion gone into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                          No, more by the shock that he isn't STILL begging for more money via crowdfunding.
                          Just give it a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                            Innit. I doubt Shenmue 3 will stop the crowdfunding, unless it's enough of a roaring success to secure funding for the next ten installments.

Comment

If they want to make a fourth game I imagine they'll need to take a note from Yakuza's book and be economical about the series, not sure they will though

Comment

I don't want them to want to make a fourth game.

Comment

Working...
                                X