Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Famicom on Bang & Olufsen (Picture Black and white!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Speedy...I ordered it last week. The RCA and USB Plug has arrived..even that stepdown I pm'd you about., has been paid for and arrived.
    I'm expecting a Saturn and some famicom games, but most of all, I would love to play my famicom on the B&O CRT...I hope it arrives next week...

Comment

Well, I don't know If I'm doing anything wrong...the only way I can get a colour picture is in 'PAL' setting on converter...I've tried the leads the other way round and get no picture....when I get the colour picture (and sound) again..it will run in PAL and because its an NTSC console..its running incorrectly...like really poor emulation...jumping and missing frames....am I doing something incorrect?

Comment

Going to look into a RGB Mod...any recommendations on where to go...how to go about this
        Thank you.

Comment

Thanks Speedy...I followed the links to a UK Site...?95 parts...?45 installation + optionals....ouch!

Comment

Think i'll get saving for the RGB Mod :-)
            I'll get my loose bits sorted out. Your n64 sorted. Stick for PS2 And i'll work on getting the famicom modded

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
              Thanks Speedy...I followed the links to a UK Site...?95 parts...?45 installation + optionals....ouch!
              It is worth every penny though, you won't be disappointed.
              Last edited by Cepp; 20-08-2015, 23:46.

Comment

I think this may be a blessing in disguise...I think the RGB mod was the way to go anyway :-)
                The Guy got back to me anyway, and its going to be cheaper than that too :-)

Comment

Working...
                X