No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 2: REmake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I'm not a fan of the Nemesis/stalking mechanic (if that's what this is). I like to explore the space (more cowbell ) at my pace ... not have a lumbering oaf constantly breathing down my neck.

Comment

I agree. I'd rather it be scripted that random encounters. Basically coz I'm a sht*tbag.

Comment

But nothing was more terrifying than him been able to use a door handle, in other games you were safe as the zombies couldn’t figure the handles out but in 3 that was thrown on its head. You were no longer safe unless you could get a few rooms between you & him it made me on edge the whole time especially when he skipped using the door and went all coolaid man on the walls.

Trying to avoid vids now as I have seen enough to get me to preorder, I was surprised just how gory it is. When Leon turned a body’s head to one side and all the veins and nerves were there dangling around a gaping hole in the poor guys neck moments before the damn lickers try and french kiss you to death.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
          Wtf? Lol is that Ultra Man?
          A show called Robot Detective from maybe the 70s (late 60s?). I only know of it because everyone was talking about it when Third Strike came out.

Comment

I'm half way through a post on my PC, but it's lunch..

Comment

Thanks for the update, QC. Keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                Wtf? Lol is that Ultra Man?

Robot Detective K
                Robot Detective (ロボット刑事 Robotto Keiji) is a tokusatsu superhero TV series. Created by Shotaro Ishinomori, the series was produced by Toei Company Ltd., and broadcast on Fuji TV from April 5 to September 27, 1973, with a total of 26 episodes.

The hero of this series is a robot named "Robot Detective K" (or just "K"). When not in battle, he dresses up in human clothes and has a human-like personality

Along with Android Kikaider Robot Detective was one of the early predecessors to what would become the Metal Hero Series of programs featuring human-sized cyborg heroes.

You'll be astonished at his human form!

Comment

Ahah, was about to fetch that Jonathon Ross photo. Really enjoyed that series.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    Ahah, was about to fetch that Jonathon Ross photo. Really enjoyed that series.
                    Japanorama and Adam & Joe Go Tokyo are both ace shows!

Comment

As good as this game sounds, Im not sure I'm feeling the Mr X element. It sounds like a device just to frustrate and hurry you along. It might upset the haunting atmosphere if you are in a constant panic to escape the unkillable. I'm still hyped for this, but I don't really want it Dark Souls hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                        Personally I'm not a fan of the Nemesis/stalking mechanic (if that's what this is). I like to explore the space (more cowbell ) at my pace ... not have a lumbering oaf constantly breathing down my neck.
                        Less is more when it came to the Tyrant. The fear factor wore off pretty quickly with Nemesis and he proved to be an ammo dump more than anything else.

Comment

I've ordered the game from ShopTo so I'll find out on release day whether it provides ongoing tension or annoyance. It'll be interesting to see how much of the original Capcom has changed (as in does this one only retain key characters and locations but beyond that does it feel wholly new?)

Capcom appears to be back on track with the series now so I trust they won't falter with this remake.

Comment

Need to finish 7 before I get this. I want to play it in vr though but I’m too scared. But if I do it not in vr then I’m dumbing down the experience. So I just don’t play it at all. Argh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              Need to finish 7 before I get this. I want to play it in vr though but I’m too scared. But if I do it not in vr then I’m dumbing down the experience. So I just don’t play it at all. Argh!!
                              I've managed about 20 mins in VR. It's not for the faint of heart. Physically leaning yourself to peep round corners is both awesome and terrifying.

Comment

Caved in and ordered this, wasn’t a massive fan of the remake of the first.

Order online with Smyths to pick up instore it’s only £35.

Comment

Working...
                                X