No announcement yet.

Japanese PS2 2D Beat Em Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, no worries man. And sure, I'd be happy to post you a few pictures.

I've gone all out recently with consoles, and ended up in a position that I was in before. Martin described it perfectly last night, I've got so many consoles that getting all the great games for them is bogging me down. So I'll just be hanging onto the consoles I grew up with, and had when they were relevant. PS1, PS2, Cube, Xbox, 360, PS3, PS4, Game Boy Light, PSP and Vita.

Comment

Interesting choice of consoles. Probably stating the obvious, but, if anyone has 4 consoles over different generations, the choices will be endless. that's before you even weigh up XBLA or PSN from last gen. Nice to see this forum have cube love. My Favourite modern game is Killer7 on gamecube, I love that pad, but then, the gamecube wasn't about 1st person shooting games, which I loved on XBOX and even PS2.

Comment

Mmm. I may hang onto my Saturn... But that would be the only console that I didn't have growing up. And of course, the Light replaces my GB Pocket.

Comment

I Love the original Gameboy, it was in my then free club Nintendo magazines prior to me getting one BITD. I bought one out my Mums catalogue when I was around 14. Special Love for that! With all the variations and light issues or mods...in the end I've decided i'll get a super game boy for super famicom. I can think of many games I would revisit. Donkey Kong 94 is special.

Comment

Is The Rumble Fish worth a punt? its only around ?10...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
              Is The Rumble Fish worth a punt? its only around ?10...
              Sure is - some really nice animated characters/backgrounds and i love some of the music tracks. Has charm

Been Trying to track down the sequel for my atomiswave but its is proving tough. Might have to go the boot direction

Comment

Working...
              X