User Tag List

Page 1 of 123 12311101 ... LastLast

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Last edited by Colin; 25-08-2015 at 05:40 PM.

I'll start my pick ups over the summer:

Highlight is the sonic toys r'us exclusive saturn has been on my wanted list for years a mint one popped up in Holland so i grabbed it. Been on a neo geo pocket kick so demo carts for delta warp, sonic, rockman and metal slug 2nd mission! couple of those damned koei sets and last hope last game i needed to complete my ngcd set prices on ebay are getting silly for this one managed to get one sealed a few months ago on auction for about 130$, i opened it and played the hell out of it over the summer great game

Love that Saturn console Never enjoyed Last Hope though....

I'm going to have to go against the grain on this one, I've always thought that console wasn't desirable. NGP stuff is nice though.
    Last edited by speedlolita; 26-08-2015 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by speedlolita View Post
    I'm going to have to go against the grain on this one, I've always thought that console wasn't desirable. NGP stuff is nice though.
    I'll probably agree with you there it looks like someone has stuck a sticker on it rather than being a nice LE
    I love the white console but that black Sonic on it really detracts from it IMO

Still you can't argue with buying a Saturn, such an awesome machine!

What are those two big box saturn games Kazumn? Haven't seen those before.

The top one is Romance of III Kingdom's (presumably no. V!), other one is prob from similar or same series.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeadFreak View Post
    What are those two big box saturn games Kazumn? Haven't seen those before.
    The smaller one one is the Hideyoshi Nobunaga Set that one includes both Nobunaga no Yabou Tenshouki and Taikou Risshiden II together in a carboard box nothing really special but damn hard to find.
    The bigger is Sangokushi V premium pack includes a guide book alongside the regulair game.
    Koei made a ton of these "big" box saturn games they are quite a pain in the ass to find but they are pretty cheap.