Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

You just need KoF'98, SS2, and FFS next and you'll be all set.

Comment

An important get for our little fighting game club
        Can't wait to see this in action. Also, the controllers are super weird but also feel strangely comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuray View Post

Can't wait to see this in action. Also, the controllers are super weird but also feel strangely comfortable.
          That's the kind of pad you want for 6-button fighters. You can place your entire palm over all six buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
            You just need KoF'98, SS2, and FFS next and you'll be all set.
            Samurai Shodown 2 is in the post!

Comment

My first ever N64 item apart from a local PSU and S-Video cables! Console and RetroTink 2X should be here shortly.

(I've given up trying to upload photos from services other than TinyPic, so have a sideways one!)

Last edited by Nico87; 13-11-2018, 15:34.

Comment

That box brings back great memories. I've never used those pads, so I hope you enjoy using them.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                  That box brings back great memories. I've never used those pads, so I hope you enjoy using them.
                  You had SSF2T on 3DO? In this lovely longbox? Sweet!!!

Yeah, the controllers feel pretty good. Will report back about them in due time, in the other thread.

Comment

You had SSF2T on 3DO? In this lovely longbox? Sweet!!!
                    I mentioned it a while back. It felt really special when I got it for Xmas 1994.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                      I mentioned it a while back. It felt really special when I got it for Xmas 1994.
                      I can imagine, yeah. And I somehow missed that you were talking about the longbox specifically. Apologies!

Comment

I can imagine, yeah. And I somehow missed that you were talking about the longbox specifically. Apologies!
                        Well, I imported USA 3DO games, so they were all 'long box'. I used to put the games in jewel cases. There's definitely something cool about the long boxes, but I didn't appreciate them much at the time. I've still got my original games in a storage box -- and my original 3DO is still going strong. I use a different FZ-1 these days though. I've never owned an FZ-10.

Comment

Purchased one of those HD Dreamcast cables from Ebay. My advice is don't bother if you have a VGA cable. Not impressed, my official Dreamcast vga with cheap HD adapter is far sharper.

VGA

HD

****e cable

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                            Purchased one of those HD Dreamcast cables from Ebay. My advice is don't bother if you have a VGA cable. Not impressed, my official Dreamcast vga with cheap HD adapter is far sharper.

VGA

HD

****e cable
                            Dude you should have known better to buy **** from Hyperkin. All of their stuff is turd. If you want a quality HDMI box you need to spend a little more. Get the Akura https://www.beharbros.com/akura
                            Or if you don't want all the bells and whistles then get the Gekko like I did https://www.beharbros.com/gekko

Comment

Yeah, it was only 3000 yen so I figured I would take a chance. The gekko looks good but I may just stay with my official VGA>Hdmi set-up now.

Comment

Okay, so I watched your video and now placed an order for one.

Comment

Working...
                                X