No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really nice. I never really liked the style of the mega drive but that looks very nice. Japanes megadrive style ja? I never had a megadrive so I’m a bit clueless.

Comment

Never. Had. A. Megadrive.

I'm trying to let that sink in, but it's just not working.

But yes, Japanese MD.

Comment

Originally posted by mmmonkey View Post
        That does look the bees knees. Got any photos of it with a pad or something for scale?
        Sorry Pete, only just noticed your post -

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          Really nice. I never really liked the style of the mega drive but that looks very nice. Japanes megadrive style ja? I never had a megadrive so I’m a bit clueless.
          Forum ban for life?

Comment

I was a student during that era so it was all boozing and mario kart!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
              I never really liked the style of the mega drive
              I got a mate who swears blind that Nicole Scherzinger is “not that fit”. It takes all sorts, I guess.

Comment

She's not. I mean, I dunno, I'd probably bang her but she'd need to be gagged.

Comment

That is brilliant, ta :-)

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                  Sorry Pete, only just noticed your post -

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    That's my cases switched over. I'm thinking if these guys make a PCE one I'll just buy another Pi!

I have crazy impulses -- like thinking of buying the SFC, Mega Drive cases etc.. and having a Pi dedicated to each particular machine. So I'd also want Neo Geo and PCE cases. Then I calm down... but the crazy thoughts keep bugging me.

Also, the Pi has does wonders for retro gaming. I love the enthusiasm it has generated for the hobby.
                    Last edited by Leon Retro; 24-11-2018, 16:34.

Comment

The YouTube effect in action!

Comment

That's my cases switched over. I'm thinking if these guys make a PCE one I'll just buy another Pi!
                        I emailed the company a few days back, here is their reply:

I am a big fan of your RP cases. I would love it if you did a white PC Engine case in the future?

Hi,

Thank you for your email.
                        Sorry that we don't have plan to do that yet.

Best regards,
                        Claire
                        Retroflag
                        Retroflag is the manufacturer focus on retro case for Raspberry pi series, retro game controller.
                        Last edited by paulus; 24-11-2018, 21:31. Reason: Messed up quote

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post

The YouTube effect in action!
                          Sweet! I've been thinking of getting Tetris DS out myself.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            Sweet! I've been thinking of getting Tetris DS out myself.
                            I've been playing it today and found it really addictive. Loving all the different modes.

Also, just want to give a shoutout to the DS' eternal battery life. I haven't used mine in months and it's still fully charged.

Comment

Been a loooooooooooong time since I got anything retro but when I saw this for cheap I HAD to get it, because...well Transformers

Now I just need a Jpn PS2 & a Telly to play it on

Neil

Comment

Ha! I’ve got this game, it’s a bit of a turkey unfortunately.
                                Another Transformers game on the PS2, Transformers Armada is A LOT better. If you want to play a great retro TF game, that’s definitely one to seek out. It didn’t come out in JPN though, it was a US/Euro release only.

Comment

Working...
                                X