Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulus View Post
    I emailed the company a few days back, here is their reply:

I am a big fan of your RP cases. I would love it if you did a white PC Engine case in the future?

Hi,

Thank you for your email.
    Sorry that we don't have plan to do that yet.

Best regards,
    Claire
    Retroflag
    www.retroflag.com
    The thing is, with the dimensions of the Pi, a retroflag case wouldn't actually be much smaller!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      The thing is, with the dimensions of the Pi, a retroflag case wouldn't actually be much smaller!
      Could a smaller Pi Zero provide the grunt for perfect PC Engine emulation?

Comment

I don't really know too much about the Zero to be honest, I'm sure [MENTION=42]MartyG[/MENTION] would know though. As much as I have a bunch of essential PCE CD games on my Pi, I seem to have quite a hard time finding compatible files.

Comment

Originally posted by paulus View Post
          Could a smaller Pi Zero provide the grunt for perfect PC Engine emulation?
          You shouldn't have any problems running PCE emulators on the Pi Zero, they really are a bit of a bargain for early console emulation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfZDUmdMZkI

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            Sweet! I've been thinking of getting Tetris DS out myself.
            Are you aware you can now play online again using private servers? It’s common knowledge that using flash carts or an Action Replay will get you online, but now you can do so with original carts by simply entering a manual DNS address in the connection settings.

I can post details if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
              Are you aware you can now play online again using private servers? It’s common knowledge that using flash carts or an Action Replay will get you online, but now you can do so with original carts by simply entering a manual DNS address in the connection settings.

I can post details if anyone is interested.
              Very interested in this, is it just Tetris DS or all DS games that had online play?

Comment

All DS games that are supported by the server will work. There is a growing community of Phantasy Star Zero players, myself included, thanks to this new development.

Edit - there is a rough guide to connecting to the server here:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?238186-The-Server-the-PSZ-Community-deserves

If you don’t have a router that supports WEP encryption then other options include creating an open network and only allowing authorised MAC addresses to connect, or some people use hot spot on an Android phone instead of a router to connect.
                Last edited by samanosuke; 25-11-2018, 18:14.

Comment

All DS games that are supported by the server will work. There is a growing community of Phantasy Star Zero players, myself included, thanks to this new development.

Edit - there is a rough guide to connecting to the server here:

If you don’t have a router that supports WEP encryption then other options include creating an open network and only allowing authorised MAC addresses to connect, or some people use hot spot on an Android phone instead of a router to connect.
                  That is awesome stuff, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

If you decide to take the plunge then let me know. I’ll be up for some online Tetris DS, fo sho.

Comment

If you decide to take the plunge then let me know. I’ll be up for some online Tetris DS, fo sho.
                      I'll see if I can get it working and get back to you.

-edit-
                      Looks like I managed to get it working via phone tethering. I'm not sure if I'd be able to offer much of a challenge! But tell me when you want to have a game and we'll see how it goes.
                      Last edited by Cepp; 26-11-2018, 20:24.

Comment

Replacement FPGA based SID chip arrived for the C64. Sounds spot on to me. Very pleased.

Comment

Legendary men return etc , back in the big tyme.

Last edited by Baseley09; 28-11-2018, 20:44.

Comment

How far down that rabbit hole are you going this time?

Comment

Hey dis boy got some neos!

Comment

Haha we'll see if anyone see me flogging my missus clobber on ebay have a word with me.

Top Players has a fatal flaw it doesnt tell you how far from the hole you are 0_o. Still reasonably relaxing was enticed in by its cardboard.

Comment

Working...
                                X