Cool. Looking forward to reading that.
    Finished leaving my thoughts on them in the other thread

Comment

This arrived earlier:
      3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Nice!!!!

Comment

That's lovely ... looks like it just rolled off the production line.

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
            This arrived earlier:
            You have to change your name to Astro Boy now. Last year I legally changed my name to Egret.

Comment

<sigh> I'd love a cab again. God knows why though, I haven't even had time to play a game in weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                <sigh> I'd love a cab again. God knows why though, I haven't even had time to play a game in weeks.
                For that very reason, Colin! I have no time for games, but I can manage 20 mins on the cabs and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                  Me neither mate. I just like restoring and building stuff Will probably end up a beautiful museum piece Still won't sell the bastard though - learnt from my past errors. This is the first step in me going full Zaki.

Comment

No MAME then?

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                      That's lovely ... looks like it just rolled off the production line.
                      There's a quite a few scrapes and I'm replacing the panel and potentially the sticks too, giving it a respray - or rather a mate from a body shop will probably replacing the bezel, getting a new strip light (probably go LED to be honest *oh, the horror*) and the PCB door is a bit hacked up but some div so will replace or repair that too. Monitor has some burn but not that noticeable, only real time I saw it was on the Shinobi high-score scroll. Sending off the monitor chassis for a tune and recap. I was going to rewire it all for 240V but to be honest the wiring is in really good shape so will leave that for the forseeable. I'll also scan all the stickers from the back and remake them and get new side stickers as they are quite scraped. Er...that's it

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        No MAME then?
                        Yeah probably Actually retroarching it Since SwitchRes became part of it, and runahead too. Already have a PC build tested on my PVM, but will probably make another for ****s and giggles since I have another machine with a 1gb Radeon 5450 and a 90gb SSD.

Comment

I bet there's a ton of satisfaction in restoring something like this. Keep us posted

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                            I bet there's a ton of satisfaction in restoring something like this. Keep us posted
                            Will do. Yeah, truthfully will probably spend more time restoring than playing I like restoring and building at heart!

Comment

Where are you getting the monitor done, mine is in need of some TLC but struggled to find someone to do it.

Comment

Find Grant (Gunblade) mate. He's on most forums. Head over to UKVAC.com and search for member 'gunblade' you'll find him

Comment

Working...
                                X