No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kung Fu Choas, Riddick, Oddworld Stranger, Breakout, FSW and Out Run Coast to Coast are musts too

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
      Kung Fu Choas, Riddick, Oddworld Stranger, Breakout, FSW and Out Run Coast to Coast are musts too
      Riddick and FSW I second wholeheartedly!

Comment

I remember a certain forum member that was fond of that game!

Comment

I might still have a few FSW promo camo jackets at my parents house!

Comment

I kind of splurged during my week off work. Here's the first lot of arrivals.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
              I might still have a few FSW promo camo jackets at my parents house!
              What!!?? Details plzkthx

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                I kind of splurged during my week off work. Here's the first lot of arrivals.

LOL, 505 Games published Bust a Move Ghost? Must get this then!

Comment

Here's the first lot of arrivals.
                  You can't go wrong with a Burnout game for manic arcade-style racing. They look pretty good on the PSP and run well. They're two of my go-to games on the PSP.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                    You can't go wrong with a Burnout game for manic arcade-style racing. They look pretty good on the PSP and run well. They're two of my go-to games on the PSP.
                    Yeah, I've been wanting to play some of the earlier games for a while now; they've been fun so far

Comment

Finally finished the Ultra HDMI mod that I have been working on for the last few weeks, have to say that I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. Just need to get an everdrive 64 and I am all set with the N64. Will probably take a crack at the DCHDMI mod next as the dreamcast is one of my favourite systems.

Comment

Well jealous, cracking job on the n64 case as well.

Comment

Got donated 127 loose PS3 games, a PSP slim and about 50 UMDs. In one swoop own essentially the entirety of the mainstream ps3 library, no sports games in sight. Not sure what to make of it tbh!

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                            Got donated 127 loose PS3 games, a PSP slim and about 50 UMDs. In one swoop own essentially the entirety of the mainstream ps3 library, no sports games in sight. Not sure what to make of it tbh!
                            You can't post something like that and not tell us how this came to pass!

Sounds like a great haul either way

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                              Finally finished the Ultra HDMI mod that I have been working on for the last few weeks, have to say that I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. Just need to get an everdrive 64 and I am all set with the N64.
                              A white N64 and controller looks pretty cool. You did a great job. The UltraHDMI shows how an N64 Mini could look. I guess Nintendo won't be making one though.

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                              Got donated 127 loose PS3 games, a PSP slim and about 50 UMDs. In one swoop own essentially
                              That lot will keep you busy through the summer.

Comment

You can't post something like that and not tell us how this came to pass!

Sounds like a great haul either way
                                You're right, my younger cousin's dad is fairly wealthy and they never stay fixed anywhere for too long on spanish islands, they came over for my mums 70th got a ring saying some Playstation games had been left for me I was expecting a cod and a fifa and that be it so total shock to count those out. No cases just dvd slips so clearly gaming is just a means to an end for him, they are not really worth anything to sell on as each games is a high seller tho gives me a chance to catch up!!

Comment

Working...
                                X