Clear All

Dug out my copy of harmful Park - disc is a real minter too

Image 28-FBB959-EC08-4-AFC-9-F6-D-DFD622-C1-BE2-D hosted in ImgBB

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
      Dug out my copy of harmful Park - disc is a real minter too

https://ibb.co/xC25vmG
      The super limited beta version lol.
      Last edited by importaku; 19-03-2020, 19:13.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        Was £367 there were a couple for around £270 but they just said acceptable in condition section, lol no way would i risk those.
        Christ on a bike. There was once a time I’d only part with that kind of cash for AES games.

How things change... these days ‘normal’ console games can cost that much, there aren’t many AES games that can be bought that ‘cheaply’, and I stalwartly refuse to pay more than about £80 for any game on any platform.

Comment

Yeah nowadays the retro scene has changed a lot, gegege is a tricky one as it doesn't emulate well at all. Pretty much most emulators struggle with the sound stuttering really bad which is another reason i wanted a real copy. I have played it before and just turned the sound off but it's only half the experience as the music in this game is great as is the voice acting. I sometimes wonder if things will ever return to how they were but i doubt it will now. Still, not every game is a bank balance drainer there are still some that have been missed by the crazy price hammer only a handful have mad prices and i'm relieved to say i now own all of the ones on PS1 that i really wanted that had mad prices slapped on them. From here on out everything is waaay cheaper (i hope)

Comment

Yeah nowadays the retro scene has changed a lot, gegege is a tricky one as it doesn't emulate well at all. Pretty much most emulators struggle with the sound stuttering really bad which is another reason i wanted a real copy. I have played it before and just turned the sound off but it's only half the experience as the music in this game is great as is the voice acting. I sometimes wonder if things will ever return to how they were but i doubt it will now. Still, not every game is a bank balance drainer there are still some that have been missed by the crazy price hammer only a handful have mad prices and i'm relieved to say i now own all of the ones on PS1 that i really wanted that had mad prices slapped on them. From here on out everything is waaay cheaper (i hope)
            I,ve been waiting for years for the retro scene to crash ..still waiting. At least your collection will hold it value over the years, unlike my pension fund (but that's a different story)

Comment

Ebay is truly crazy sometimes, i had a sealed first print copy of puyo puyo sun sat on my watch list for ages because at £147 i wasn't prepared to bite i kept it on hoping it would drop in price however it vanished because ebay said it's no longer available amazingly somebody bought it. Funnily enough another seller just listed a sealed new copy of the same game for £15, umm why yes i would like that copy thankyou lol

Comment

Ebay is truly crazy sometimes, i had a sealed first print copy of puyo puyo sun sat on my watch list for ages because at £147 i wasn't prepared to bite i kept it on hoping it would drop in price however it vanished because ebay said it's no longer available amazingly somebody bought it. Funnily enough another seller just listed a sealed new copy of the same game for £15, umm why yes i would like that copy thankyou lol
                Love me some Puyo Puyo Sun
                I have a copy for my Saturn but it's nowhere like that copy
                That looks beautiful

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                  Love me some Puyo Puyo Sun
                  I have a copy for my Saturn but it's nowhere like that copy
                  That looks beautiful

Neil
                  First prints always seem to have the nicest art puyo sun has 3 cover versions on ps1 with the artwork getting smaller & smaller each time with a bigger budget label white border. Was happy i managed to get the original printing and new so the disk will be pristine now if only puyo puyo 4 was as easy to find in new condition. I do enjoy the Compile versions, my entry into the series was on N64 with that version of puyo sun it was great but missing some content of the disk versions.

Comment

Sorry to be a pedantic knob cheese but CDs are discs just like any disc-shaped object. Disks are stuff Amigas, C64s or old PCs use, short for diskettes. The term hard disk has the same origin.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                      Sorry to be a pedantic knob cheese but CDs are discs just like any disc-shaped object. Disks are stuff Amigas, C64s or old PCs use, short for diskettes. The term hard disk has the same origin.
                      Of all the myriad dodgy spelling and grammar on here, that is a weird one to call out

Comment

I'm now going to randomly alternate disk & disc now on in posts muwahahaaaa

Comment

Haha, I must admit misuse of 'disc' and 'disk' can bug me, but I don't really worry how people write on forums. However, something like this is clearly a wind-up:

I mean for god sake, it's right next to the bit that says '2 discs'! Idiots

Comment

These arrived recently. Now the hard work begins...
                            3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Nice x2

Comment

Woah, those cabs Lovely.

Comment

Working...
                                X