User Tag List

Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 123412102 ... LastLast
    Don't know if it's considered retro but managed to pick-up a Sony KDL-20S2030 TV set. Since it only does 720p it's perfect for the majority of the PS3 games since they run at 720p. It seems to kind of be lagless as well. HAs a ton of connections at the back so I'll try some retro consoles and see how they look on this.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytimeDreamer View Post
    Don't know if it's considered retro but managed to pick-up a Sony KDL-20S2030 TV set. Since it only does 720p it's perfect for the majority of the PS3 games since they run at 720p. It seems to kind of be lagless as well. HAs a ton of connections at the back so I'll try some retro consoles and see how they look on this.
    interesting set - report back with your findings!

Quick tip off from Speedlolita Oscar the grouch saw me add this MD to retro corner, system itself is in pretty great condition, shame I've got no games yet to test it, though the plan is just to stick an everdrive in a Japanese cart case anyway. Proper HAA-2510 too, like it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Quick tip off from Speedlolita Oscar the grouch saw me add this MD to retro corner, system itself is in pretty great condition, shame I've got no games yet to test it, though the plan is just to stick an everdrive in a Japanese cart case anyway. Proper HAA-2510 too, like it should be.

Dope. I'm after a Sega Wondermega although prices have gone completely mad on those.

HAA-2510 is the best Mega Drive of them all in terms of quality. Hook up some Streets of Rage 2 and you're set

Thanks for the suggestions of 3DO games in the other thread. I saw Return Fire in Mandarake but it was a bit expensive so passed on it, will try to pick it up if I can find it cheaper.

Managed to find this today in the local book off

Man, I cut up a few of those cables to make RGB or VGA cables years ago! Now I've even converted some of the custom RGB cables to back Component, what goes around comes around!

A recent haul, and the start of a potentially dangerous relationship with boxed US N64 games. Sorry for the crappy camera phone quality.

Last edited by Tetsuo; 04-09-2015 at 08:59 PM.

Some of Retro pick ups

Thanks for Colin for the Pal 3DO

[url=https://flic.kr/p/ydPLCN]

And some more pick ups

[url=https://flic.kr/p/xXdTi8]

I'm having a ton of fun exploring the Mega Drive's library

I'm starting to buy more than I can play though so time to leave eBay for a bit until I catch up.