Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Best 30 quid I've spent on a dc game in a while,
    I didn't know there was a Dreamcast version. Sounds like it's well worth owning if you like the style of game.

I've played the MD version and thought it was really polished, so I'm tempted to grab it for the Dreamcast.

Comment

My arrivals this week, I’m including Ys as it has a full colour manual

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
        My arrivals this week
        I'm really liking the Japan style case for Xeno Crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
          I'm really liking the Japan style case for Xeno Crisis.
          Yeh man, it's cool. actually the whole package is quality.

Nice attention to detail with the spine card etc. Also good to see that all 3 regions have different artwork, also found a pin badge in the packaging (nearly threw it away!

Comment

Yeh man, it's cool. actually the whole package is quality.
            Where did you get that version, because on the official website I can't see it. I can only see the Japanese version that has different cover art. I think I like the art in your version more, but I'm not sure.

Comment

I ordered it as an add on with my Kickstarter Mega Drive version.

Comment

I ordered it as an add on with my Kickstarter Mega Drive version.
                Oh well, I might buy the only Japanese version on offer. But I like the version you have a bit more.

Comment

Whoever ordered the mvs version will get the chance to save Zaki

Comment

New DC controller arrived.

Unfortunately my DCs are packed away so I can’t properly test this item. But it feels good in my hands and the buttons seem to be using good quality switches. Same for the d-pad. It even has separate shoulder buttons and triggers so games that don’t need the analogue nature of the triggers can just be played with the shoulder buttons. Very smart.

Comment

Couple of these were already in the collection but the rest came today, and the whole lot got the 'protective box' treatment in one swoop. The NT Mini should come in the next couple of months, so just been trying to get a few choice bits ready for when it does.

Comment

Hmm Cosmo genesis I haven’t seen that one I wonder what kind of game it is? A real nice selection there well apart from Akira as that’s a turd lol not a fan of really creaky RPG games it’s why I never bothered with famicom detective club and ones like it well that and the text is a pain to read in Japanese lol.
                        Last edited by importaku; 23-06-2020, 11:24.

Comment

Pretty much since moving to Japan I've been monitoring Yahoo Auctions for one of these. I paid a lot (though slightly under the average of what they're going for these days) but I've finally found my personal game collecting 'holy grail'...

Took a few more pics here: https://imgur.com/a/k5eGVkr

Now just to hunt down a copy of the F-Zero eXpansion Kit!
                          Last edited by danstan21; 24-06-2020, 06:09.

Comment

Originally posted by danstan21 View Post
                            Pretty much since moving to Japan I've been monitoring Yahoo Auctions for one of these. I paid a lot (though slightly under the average of what they're going for these days) but I've finally found my personal game collecting 'holy grail'...

Took a few more pics here: https://imgur.com/a/k5eGVkr

Now just to hunt down a copy of the F-Zero eXpansion Kit!
                            Respect for getting one, but for me the notion of buying such expensive kit for just a couple of games seems absurd. One for the uber N64 fans only!

As for me, I just received this for another, unloved by the masses, expansion:

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post

Couple of these were already in the collection but the rest came today, and the whole lot got the 'protective box' treatment in one swoop. The NT Mini should come in the next couple of months, so just been trying to get a few choice bits ready for when it does.
                              Oh my those are beautiful
                              Bit of a daft question but have you got or will you be planning to get the Transformers game??

I'm so tempted to try & get it just because, I don't think I'll ever play it but just owning it would be enough lol

Neil

Comment

Is that the transformers convoy no nazo game? If so that one it total kusoge territory. It’s on the famicom mini and not very good at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X