Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Is that the transformers convoy no nazo game? If so that one it total kusoge territory. It’s on the famicom mini and not very good at all.
    Yeah that's the one
    I knew it was pretty poor but you know me & Transformers lol

There is also a Headmaster one for the Famicom Disc too

Neil

Comment

Yeah if you’re a fan you might get a bit more enjoyment out of it, I found the robot a bit too twitchy when controlling especially when it’s in plane form. Hopefully not one of the high price tag games.

Comment

No plans for it - for me that Akira title was in equivalent territory, where I have super-low expectations for it but wanted it just because of it being related to a movie I love deeply. Any positive childhood memories I have of Transformers are now decimated beyond belief.

I do still need to grab a (working) FDS though.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          Yeah if you’re a fan you might get a bit more enjoyment out of it, I found the robot a bit too twitchy when controlling especially when it’s in plane form. Hopefully not one of the high price tag games.
          Yeah fully doubt it will be worth the price tag but as it ties in so much to my deep love of the transformers I'm still intrigued by it

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          No plans for it - for me that Akira title was in equivalent territory, where I have super-low expectations for it but wanted it just because of it being related to a movie I love deeply. Any positive childhood memories I have of Transformers are now decimated beyond belief.

I do still need to grab a (working) FDS though.
          I think we all have that one franchise where we can suspend usual rational thought & just get it because it has something to do with it lol

Sorry to hear that about the mighty robits
          Any thing major or just the Michael Bay effect?

Comment

Just added this to my MD/Darius collection, big thanks to @Colin,

Man it’s tougher than I remember!

Comment

Glad somebody has it now that will actually use it.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                Respect for getting one, but for me the notion of buying such expensive kit for just a couple of games seems absurd. One for the uber N64 fans only!
                You're not wrong - it is totally insane. F Zero X is one of my favourite games ever though, so I just have to play the 'full version' someday...

I finally understand those copies of Radiant Silvergun I see on ebay going for $200+

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    Glad somebody has it now that will actually use it.
                    And that it will, already being played!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                      Nice haul TA. I used to play that Saturn version of Sim City 2000 to death before I had a PC (that could run it). I seem to recall that saving a single city took up the entire internal memory. BLAM! Machinehead is a bit of an underrated game too, the intro was bloody spooky and it had a good soundtrack.

Comment

Some recent goodies. I wanted to replace the garbage Columbus Circle repro of Gleylancer and I ended up buying a whole load of other things too because I have no willpower (and increasingly no money). I even bought a Saturn mag from the era just for fun. (and for the cover art, which looks like it's by Kenichi Sonoda) Plus I also replaced my somewhat beaten up copy of Rockman and Forte with a minty unused copy.

Also, I bought a repro of Propeller Arena. This one was never released and would have been one of the last DC games. It's by AM2 and to be honest, it's rubbish. But at least I finally got to play it!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                          How are you getting on with Touring Cars? It's a lot better with the 3D controller, but even that it's so difficult to get to grips with. The wonky frame rate doesn't help either. Still I hear there's gold in there if you put the time in.

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko View Post
                            I wanted to replace the garbage Columbus Circle repro of Gleylancer and I ended up buying a whole load of other things too because I have no willpower (and increasingly no money).
                            I’ll take it off your hands if you’re selling?

Comment

Some recent goodies. I wanted to replace the garbage Columbus Circle repro of Gleylancer and I ended up buying a whole load of other things too because I have no willpower (and increasingly no money). I even bought a Saturn mag from the era just for fun. (and for the cover art, which looks like it's by Kenichi Sonoda) Plus I also replaced my somewhat beaten up copy of Rockman and Forte with a minty unused copy.

Also, I bought a repro of Propeller Arena. This one was never released and would have been one of the last DC games. It's by AM2 and to be honest, it's rubbish. But at least I finally got to play it!

Holy crap that's an amazing haul there man
                              Well done on amassing them all

Neil

Comment

How are you getting on with Touring Cars? It's a lot better with the 3D controller, but even that it's so difficult to get to grips with. The wonky frame rate doesn't help either. Still I hear there's gold in there if you put the time in.
                                I had the Pal version and sold it ages ago. Then on another forum , people were saying how much better it controlled with the Arcade Racer . Have to say the frame rate is still crap , but wow it does controller a hell of lot better with the wheel

Comment

Working...
                                X