No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, original wiring would need a kick harness. Can't tell you what your bloke has done!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      Actually, original wiring would need a kick harness. Can't tell you what your bloke has done!
      All the buttons work apart from hard kick. When setting up the joystick the Pandora's Box menu says that the hard kick but on is pressed down when it's not. Maybe a wiring issue? If I take a picture of the connector would that help you in understanding what he has done?

Comment

That sounds like a wiring issue to me yeah...

I dunno if I'd be able to help from pictures, but I could try.

Comment

I've recently wired up a supergun to match the non jamma standard that the Pandora uses. Sounds like ground is wired up to jamma pin 27 (and e) rather than button 6.

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll take a look at it tonight. I will have to rewire the audio channels anyway so I may as well check out this earth issue as well.

Comment

You may want to google supergun attenuation circuit before you do the audio. Real arcade pcbs amplify the sound coming off the jamma edge, which is likely too much to put directly into A/V equipment (hence the speaker instead). If you're just using the Pandora, you might be okay skipping the circuit though. Or, some people skip it and make sure they turn the volume right down on the arcade pcb

Comment

For other PCBs I'll used a different harness so I think it should be OK because the Pandora has a volume wheel on it. I can just keep it pretty low.

Comment

So, I was playing Super Mario Maker and I felt like playing SMW again. A quick run to the SNES shelves revealed that I only had a PAL copy, and now I have a SFC out...quick, to the internet! And now I've got a complete Japanese SMW in good conditions.

Comment

My copy finally arrived..complete with spine and the ltd picture .

Next on my bucket list Zanac X Zanac

Comment

One of you guys hit me up when you feel like selling eh?

Comment

I haven't even touched my PS1 copy, been playing it on the SFC instead.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          One of you guys hit me up when you feel like selling eh?
                          Sure ..might be a while this time though

@ Colin...I've got this downloaded on my PS3 from the JP Playstation store, am in the process of building up a PS1 collection,just all the good games (well what i think are good) ,gutted to see the prices of some of them now.

Comment

I hear you mate. All I really want is a copy of Harmful Park, but it seldom comes up these days. My Zanac from a few pages back (Well, post 115 that is) was under ?50 which seemed decent. I have a copy of Two Tenkaku on the way, but that's about it for me.
                            Last edited by Colin; 03-10-2015, 11:49.

Comment

I seen your wanted thread for Harmful Park..there was an auction for one on Ebay a while back,went for ?147( no spine though) Gutted cos I let mine go for ?100 with spine on here a few years ago..

Just a heads up,the spine cards on Harmful Park are quite common for sun fading so beware if you do come across one.

Comment

The cover is too, from what I've seen. I'll bet you lads can blame JonTron for making the casual audience aware of Harmful Park.

Edit: Wow, eBay has dried up. You used to be able to pick up a copy for ?120 with spine easy not so long ago.
                                Last edited by speedlolita; 03-10-2015, 12:22.

Comment

Working...
                                X